Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
And the popular listing themes, i feel like it still weird compared to before and need some fixing
I would suggest changing the listing of popular themes to popular users, I believe that popular themes are using many server features. I say this because the listing has been paralyzed several times.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337 One question, you had not said that users with a certain number of themes would not expect approval. I sent a One Piece theme and it will only appear after approval:wacko:

Last edited by Ryumaru,

heraymo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what size template should i make the top and bottom screen. so when i'm making themes it will be a bit easier and i won't have some of my right sid on the top screen chopped off with a black or white line

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
what size template should i make the top and bottom screen. so when i'm making themes it will be a bit easier and i won't have some of my right sid on the top screen chopped off with a black or white line
Top screen 412 x 240 px and stretch to 512 x 256 px
Bottom screen 320 x 240 px and stretch to 512 x 256 px

@erman1337 The popular theme listing is messed up
popular3.jpg

Last edited by miraclaime,

Nocturnize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually, how long does it take for a theme to be reviewed and published on the website after uploading? I kinda screwed up the original upload and would like to delete & reupload (or just edit if possible) but it's been almost a day now, and my theme is nowhere to be seen in the website.

@erman1337 You could increase the limit of users we can follow ?
What's the current limit?

Last edited by Nocturnize,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I'm guessing 25 since that's how much @Ryumaru currently has.
Yes, The limit is 25 users, could have a higher limit, because the site is with new users who are doing excellent projects. I would like to follow these users so I can receive notifications.
Are we ever going to get the option to mark already posted themes as suggestive?
That would be very useful.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Nocturnize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am truly ashamed; I posted my theme here without actually noticing this was not the correct thread. I have now moved the post over to the correct thread.

I like the fact that you're revisiting the design in favor of a better interface to sort themes. It definitely looks like a work in progress, so I'll refrain from judging until I get the opportunity to see the design closer to being finished.

Last edited by Nocturnize,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end