Status
Not open for further replies.

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, if anyone is taking requests for themes, I would like a Litten theme because he's my favorite Pokemon (if you couldn't tell from my status)

Also, I prefer mellow music over fast-paced music.

LunarD3ATH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Nevermind. Apparently I got the byte count wrong. It's just above what your site says is too much, despite working on my 3DS.

Last edited by LunarD3ATH,

LunarD3ATH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You refer to the bgm file ?
Yes, I was trying to upload my theme and BGM, but was only able to upload the theme itself, since the website (and Mega) seem to think it's 3.3 MB or above.

My computer states that it's 3.25 MB, which is what the guide I was using told me it should be around (under 3.3 MB). The BGM works with my 3DS, because obviously I was using the theme before I uploaded it, but the restriction 3dsthem.es has on BGM size prevents me from uploading it normally for others to use.

Which is a shame, since that means I'd have to go through the rather annoying process of recreating the BGM.

Probably shouldn't have deleted my whole comment when posting the edit, in hindsight.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yes, I was trying to upload my theme and BGM, but was only able to upload the theme itself, since the website (and Mega) seem to think it's 3.3 MB or above.

My computer states that it's 3.25 MB, which is what the guide I was using told me it should be around (under 3.3 MB). The BGM works with my 3DS, because obviously I was using the theme before I uploaded it, but the restriction 3dsthem.es has on BGM size prevents me from uploading it normally for others to use.

Which is a shame, since that means I'd have to go through the rather annoying process of recreating the BGM.

Probably shouldn't have deleted my whole comment when posting the edit, in hindsight.
Until the present moment has been reported several problems in case the music exceeds 3.3mbs. I have already created more than 200 themes for this reason I can confirm that if the file exceeds 3.3mbs will present problem.

Bgm will present the following problems if it exceeds 3.3mbs.
  1. Repeat loop stops working.
  2. Music can not be finalized.
  3. Noises appear during music playback.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Blackhawk167

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you fix this??
Capture.PNG

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Noooooooooo!

Well, I know you have your reasons tho, it's a hard job after all.
since you posted some 3ds themes and I need help posting my own
Capture.PNG

LunarD3ATH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until the present moment has been reported several problems in case the music exceeds 3.3mbs. I have already created more than 200 themes for this reason I can confirm that if the file exceeds 3.3mbs will present problem.

Bgm will present the following problems if it exceeds 3.3mbs.
  1. Repeat loop stops working.
  2. Music can not be finalized.
  3. Noises appear during music playback.
Yes, I know already it's not supposed to exceed 3.3 MB, which is why when I made the BGM, I ensured it was under it. My computer, as of right now, lists it as 3.25 MB. My 3DS has no issues playing the BGM, it loops perfectly, doesn't have noises during playback and I have no idea what #2 means, but I doubt I have that issue either if it's playing.

It doesn't matter, though, since I just didn't bother to upload the BGM to the site. I could go back and "fix" the file, but I'd have to start all over and I'm too lazy for that.

LunarD3ATH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious, is there a way to report users? Someone went through all of the most recent themes posted and just repeatedly said the "n word". There is no option to remove spam comments like that from my post and I've looked everywhere for a way to report him. It's not a huge deal, I guess, but it could potentially become a problem. If not consistently, then at least for a few users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Now that I hear it fully it sounds slightly familiar