Status
Not open for further replies.

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@erman1337 I found a little problem here on the site. When i using change files opt and used it to change my bgm file my theme preview got changed to 3dsthem preview and the icon of my theme is gone. This never happen before except when we change the body_lz file, also same problem occuring when i change the icon file too the preview got reverted to 3dsthem preview but this time the bgm stay there

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337 I found a little problem here on the site. When i using change files opt and used it to change my bgm file my theme preview got changed to 3dsthem preview and the icon of my theme is gone. This never happen before except when we change the body_lz file, also same problem occuring when i change the icon file too the preview got reverted to 3dsthem preview but this time the bgm stay there
I'm having the same problem.

BassG0D

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having an issue with the site. When I try to download a theme it says I'm downloading too fast. What am I doing wrong?

IcyPretzel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is the right place for a suggestion, but I can't find any other suitable place. I love 3DSThem.es, but I'm not the kind of person who knows exactly what themes they want; I really like to just browse. Rather than just a "recent" and "popular" (most downloaded in past 3 days) tab, I think it would be fantastic if there was a "top download" tab (most downloaded of all time).

Reactions: lonewolf08

FlameSpeedster

That Guy Who Made 250+ 3DS Themes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if this is the right place for a suggestion, but I can't find any other suitable place. I love 3DSThem.es, but I'm not the kind of person who knows exactly what themes they want; I really like to just browse. Rather than just a "recent" and "popular" (most downloaded in past 3 days) tab, I think it would be fantastic if there was a "top download" tab (most downloaded of all time).
https://3dsthem.es/?q=sort:dl

D

Deleted User

Is there a theme which shows the date currently set on the 3DS? I mean just a simple theme I don't mind how it looks but as long as it shows the current date on the top screen. The date should look big and possibly cover the top screen. If possible, in this format YYYY-MM-DD. Anything else is secondary

I often change my 3DS date for doing Pokemon event redeems so I need to know that I have changed my dates properly when doing redeems in a row. Thank you!

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is there a theme which shows the date currently set on the 3DS? I mean just a simple theme I don't mind how it looks but as long as it shows the current date on the top screen. The date should look big and possibly cover the top screen. If possible, in this format YYYY-MM-DD. Anything else is secondary

I often change my 3DS date for doing Pokemon event redeems so I need to know that I have changed my dates properly when doing redeems in a row. Thank you!
The console already does that.
Themes are mostly static images and what you ask has to do with the internal files of the console itself.

I might be wrong tho, I'm an idiot.

D

Deleted User

The console already does that.
Themes are mostly static images and what you ask has to do with the internal files of the console itself.

I might be wrong tho, I'm an idiot.

Yeah I know that the date is visible at the top-right corner. But its too small for my taste. I wanted to know if there was a theme which had the date displayed in large size. Hopefully such a theme exists but I haven't been able to find it yet..

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yeah I know that the date is visible at the top-right corner. But its too small for my taste. I wanted to know if there was a theme which had the date displayed in large size. Hopefully such a theme exists but I haven't been able to find it yet..
There isn't. Like I said, themes are static images, what you want is related to the 3DS internal files, think of it as "modifying the CSS" of the home menu.

IIRC there was a way to make some little changes only, like changing the color of the confirmation screen to turn off the 3DS.

elCerebrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, I have a question.

I recently installed Luma3DS + ARML9H on my O3DS. Now I'm trying to customize with some themes and badges but I installed GYTB with FBI and when I launch the app it doesn't recognize the badges folder althought I made sure it was on the right direction (D:\3ds\GYTB\badges). I updated my SysNAND to 11.3 but I don't think that it should be a problem, is it?

Thank you for the help. ^_^

ConfusedMujina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I recently installed Luma3DS + ARML9H on my O3DS. Now I'm trying to customize with some themes and badges but I installed GYTB with FBI and when I launch the app it doesn't recognize the badges folder althought I made sure it was on the right direction (D:\3ds\GYTB\badges). I updated my SysNAND to 11.3 but I don't think that it should be a problem, is it?

Have you ran the Nintendo Badge Arcade, and obtained at least one badge first?

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorry for being late, my internet access got blocked

This has been fixed

@erman1337 How goes the 3ds app?
Cancelled

Try putting the badges into the badges folder in the root (/badges)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: