Hardware 3DS's screen black after changing SD

Shiradman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I have a 3DS with Luma3DS v6.6, and the problem is that I did ctr C + ctrV to pass the content from my old SD to my new 32GB SD (I formatted it to FAT 32), but when I turn it on with this new SD, its screen stays black, and the console continues on. Does anybody know what might be the problem??

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you have corrupted or missing files. What hack are you using? A9LH or B9S? Either way make sure the payload on the SD card is there/not corrupt and try again. If it still fails it could be a faulty SD and I'd try another one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Either way I highly recommend you update to b9s and the latest build of luma CFW. Follow the guide for that.

Shiradman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sounds like you have corrupted or missing files. What hack are you using? A9LH or B9S? Either way make sure the payload on the SD card is there/not corrupt and try again. If it still fails it could be a faulty SD and I'd try another one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Either way I highly recommend you update to b9s and the latest build of luma CFW. Follow the guide for that.
It's A9LH, and I've tried like 5 times already and it's still not working.

But thanks I'll try to update it to b9s. Do you know if I can do this throug a MacBook?

Last edited by Shiradman,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's A9LH, and I've tried like 5 times already and it's still not working.

But thanks I'll try to update it to b9s. Do you know if I can do this throug a MacBook?
You can do it with any PC or device that has a SD slot really.
Maybe it's a bad/fake SD card. Where did you buy it?
Also, try using the arm9loaderhax.bin from Luma 7.0.5 instead: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
6.6 is pretty outdated and doesn't work with the latest 3DS firmware.

Shiradman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I bought it in a place not very reliable, it wasn't like one of those official stores.
However, can I update to b9s already instead of using Luma 7.0.5 for arm9loaderhax? Sorry if I'm talking nonsense, I'm new at this 3DS world.

Shiradman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You need to get it booting first. Can you access Luna settings?
I have some news, now when I try to paste the luma folder, for example, it creates a folder yyyyyyyy.yyy, and everytime i remove my SD from my computer and then put it again some folders disappear (the Luma folder now is empty, even the yyyyyyyyy.yyy folder is not here anymore. Does that mean my SD is the problem?

Last edited by Shiradman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr