Hacking 3DSLink update v3.0 is out.

inuyasha555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Deluxe Edition firmware 3.0 is released ! (2013-12-10)
33.gif

Deluxe Edition firmware V3.0 is released with emuNAND feature, now you can play MH4......game, but no porkmon....
Hopefully the V3.1 will be released before the Xmas with multiROM feature and more surprises!
[Download Now]

Translation: Hopefully Gateway will release multirom before christmas and we'll slap a sticker on it and call it ours :D.

Also, PORKMAN? SERIOUSLY?

Man, I hope porkmon uses the ramble pack.

corim123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PorkMON not Porkman lol

Edit, whats this supposed to mean?

R4i Gold 3DS supporting the newest 3DS V7.0.0-13 directly ! (2013-12-10)
33.gif

3DS firmware updated to V7.0.0-13 , R4i Gold 3DS supporting directly the newest 3DS V7.0 without any update patch ...
It's for their DS flashcart. That is still working without needing an update.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the gateway emuNAND let's you update to 7.0 but the eshop and other online parts so not work, the R4 team are just trying to use this as another feature and make it look like they planned to add this into their release..............................sudeki300

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Deluxe Edition firmware V3.0 is released with emuNAND feature, now you can play MH4......game, but no porkmon....
Hopefully the V3.1 will be released before the Xmas with multiROM feature and more surprises!

Seems they target the Asian Market, Only mention MH4 and Porkmon, Not any of the other SDK 5.x games or features.... Possibly they didn't even test it, was just emailed to them by an anonymous friend on the payroll to release. :)
"and more surprises" = "We are just as much out of the loop as you are, who knows what features Gateway will release in the next version, but hopefully its a bit before Xmas, we need time so we can blank their banner and change the name, Features could be anything, it Could be NAND save, could be 7.0 EmuNAND support (with Ramble Pack), but most of all it could be PORKMON"

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan:Porkmon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended