Hardware 3DS With Dual Slide Pads

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
Probably not a good idea to have the power button so close to the buttons you'll be mashing nonstop during gameplay... But I think it's obvious by now that Nintendo had no foresight in creating this console or the Wii U. The redesign will definitely be along the lines of the Wii U pad

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if there will be a third party version that includes a 5000mah battery that can be used to recharge/power the 3DS. If not, you might want to get a couple when they first come out as it is likely that Nintendo will stop making them once the redesigned 3DS came out (good luck getting an official DS fat memory expansion or rumble pack new as only a handful of online shops have even a couple in stock).

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ for 15$ its not a big deal if a ways later a newer better version comes, and likely comes at that price or cheaper. I really wish they had made that second slider standard from day 1...and it sucks they need to shove this on us along with a price drop so soon, but im a gamer and i buy pretty much every system anyways...anything that makes games better il take it (mainly because i dont like the touch screen as the stick and its being supported ti seems)

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
zanfire said:
^ for 15$ its not a big deal if a ways later a newer better version comes, and likely comes at that price or cheaper. I really wish they had made that second slider standard from day 1...and it sucks they need to shove this on us along with a price drop so soon, but im a gamer and i buy pretty much every system anyways...anything that makes games better il take it (mainly because i dont like the touch screen as the stick and its being supported ti seems)

Hopefully Nintendo won't stop making them immediately after the new 3DS lite comes out in order to encourage people to buy the new 3DS lite. Oh well, with luck there will be third party versions anyway including one for $50 with a huge 7500mah battery that can power the 3DS as well.

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nl255 said:
zanfire said:

Hopefully Nintendo won't stop making them immediately after the new 3DS lite comes out in order to encourage people to buy the new 3DS lite. Oh well, with luck there will be third party versions anyway including one for $50 with a huge 7500mah battery that can power the 3DS as well.

if they were truely going to push it they would have given it out for free to all current owners, but they arent and the other evidence of that is selling a new color soon, they would have held off it the circle pad was very important to them.

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just can't go back to a smaller console after my DSi XL. I was actually planning on trading it in when DS flashcarts were updated for the system, but it just seemed so puny. 4 Inch screen or bust. Give me a 3DS XL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1