Homebrew 3DS w/cfw and a9lh on 11.2.0-35u cant play online

rvccarlos1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently i have been playing fine online on my 3DS but just yesterday i can't connect online anymore to play for example Super Smash. I get a pop up to update my system which didn't happen before. So, I want to know if I update right now to the latest firmware which I think is 11.4, will i lose anything? can i till use freeshop? what won't work and what will work? I have a New 3DS XL with cfw, luma, a9lh and i'm on 11.2.0. and yes, i do buy games...

rvccarlos1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that I did, but how do i update Luma? Im not really good at this type of stuff nor do i want to somehow brick my 3ds

rvccarlos1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to the configuration screen after the normal update, is there anything i have to check mark or can i just press start to save with no checkmarks?

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that I did, but how do i update Luma? Im not really good at this type of stuff nor do i want to somehow brick my 3ds
Either use luma updater or manually update by replacing the .bin file on your sdcard. As for losing anything, the only thing that doesn't work is video streaming but everything else works with either work arounds or updates.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to the configuration screen after the normal update, is there anything i have to check mark or can i just press start to save with no checkmarks?
Just make sure to press on "update to latest stable". Once you update luma to its latest stable version, you can update to 11.4 without problems.

rvccarlos1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated through luma updater thank you guys so much, but are there any configuration i should checkmark? everything under Autoboot sysnand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: