Gaming 3DS Video App

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just downloaded an app from the Eshop called 'Nintendo Video' Australian Eshop
it wasn't there yesterday so it must be part of this weeks releases

sdoc96

Creaky Old Stiff Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
samethernet said:
I've just downloaded an app from the Eshop called 'Nintendo Video' Australian Eshop
it wasn't there yesterday so it must be part of this weeks releases
Same here. Getting that 3D 'magic trick' video, but the next one must be that large cartoon someone was talking about above.
I'm using my phone WiFi AP, so not going to waste usage at work - will check what the next one is from home later.
Weird stuff. Would prefer to be able to record my own 3D video. Hopefully this is a precursor.

nikkuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Here I thought the video app would be cool, but it's just random videos that I don't care about. I checked it out, and what I got was a guy sticking his head in a glass box with a balloon, and having the balloon blown up in his face.

Also, there was already a 3D video app like this in Japan for a long time with the same kind of content. I deleted it because every time you get a video, it saves it on your SD card, and it downloads every video automatically without asking you, so before you know it your card is filled with random BS videos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.