Hardware 3DS version 8.1.0-18U

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't they add a screenshot tool that will output to a hq png of the current screen so it would make it worth updating?

clemull

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
smea.JPG

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also means no homebrew for you *well till it gets looked at*

Implying there's useful homebrew available for the average user to utilize at this point in time. Doesn't mean there isn't, most of it isn't truly useful for most end users. Glorious shall be the day when the Gateway no longer is able to catch up :creep:

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Game Freak have put out a notice on the PGL just now that responds to the people who have been getting a variety of communication errors in Rating Battle, Free Battle, Online Competitions (Battle of Legends) etc.

They claim that updating to the latest firmware, 8.1.0-18, will resolve these issues.
【重要】ニンテンドー3DSの本体機能更新について
いつも、ポケモングローバルリンクをご利用いただき誠にありがとうございます。

本日7月25日より、ニンテンドー3DSの本体機能更新が配信開始されております。
主な変更点はシステムの安定性や利便性の向上されたものとなっております。

複数のお客様より、現在開催中のインターネット大会やレーティングバトル等で対戦中に通信エラーとなるご報告をいただいております。
本日の更新によるシステム安定性の向上により改善される可能性がございますので、本体機能の更新をお試しいただけますと幸いです。
from serebii

i think this update for connection issues

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122573350&postcount=15527

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol