Hacking 3DS unbricking progress

HAFEDHBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a raspberry pi B and I tried to debricker my 3ds I did everything right after manipulations 3dsunbrick I remove the sd card and when I put the sd card plugs into the 3ds, the raspbzerry pi as disconnects and screen goes black! thank you to tell me how do it ?

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I bought a raspberry pi B and I tried to debricker my 3ds I did everything right after manipulations 3dsunbrick I remove the sd card and when I put the sd card plugs into the 3ds, the raspbzerry pi as disconnects and screen goes black! thank you to tell me how do it ?

does this happen as soon as you pull the SD card used for booting, or only when you plug in your SD adapter soldered to the 3DS? but just as the brickophile already stated: checking your solderwork would be the first step.

edit: oh, could also be a wonky power supply micro usb plug. i got one power supply i have to tape the plug to the pi case in order not to disconnect it on accident when touching the pi.

HAFEDHBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does this happen as soon as you pull the SD card used for booting, or only when you plug in your SD adapter soldered to the 3DS? but just as the brickophile already stated: checking your solderwork would be the first step.

edit: oh, could also be a wonky power supply micro usb plug. i got one power supply i have to tape the plug to the pi case in order not to disconnect it on accident when touching the pi.

It's just when I plug the adapter sd welded to the 3ds

HAFEDHBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

After welding the file nand 3ds is that instead of welding on the sd card adapter library used as I can weld on points of my usb drive and sd-faure a usb connection instead of sd adapter for i have a problem connecting side 3ds sd adapter ?

HAFEDHBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After welding the file nand 3ds is that instead of welding on the sd card adapter library used as I can weld on points of my usb drive and sd-faure a usb connection instead of sd adapter for i have a problem connecting side 3ds sd adapter ?

these hook recess regards raspberry pi

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Could you please rephrase that, as I have no clue what you are talking about?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you arent the only one.....only thing i can sort of interpret that as, is him saying he wants to solder it to a usb stick......but that doesn't make any sense, im guessing he must be using some sort of online translator, the use of the word welding disturbs me though, im just imagining something like this happening to the poor 3ds :rofl:
MIG_WELDING.jpg

HAFEDHBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

OK bkifft
I want to connect directly to my nand 3ds usb reader / sd / micro sd without a sd adapter, I mean nand connection to 3ds raspeberry pi, it works or not, because the connection sd adapter does not succeeded for me

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The unbricking needs to be done on the Sd slot built in to the raspberry pi, not a usb adaptor

When it wasn't working for you last time, where you trying to use a usb Sd reader?

one thing you should look out for which may be why it wasnt working when you had it soldered to the SD adapter, is that some adapters are reversed, look at the top corner and see if it is the same side as the one in the picture you are following, if the keyed corner is on the opposite side of the adapter when open you need to solder the wires in the opposite direction

HAFEDHBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The unbricking needs to be done on the Sd slot built in to the raspberry pi, not a usb adaptor

When it wasn't working for you last time, where you trying to use a usb Sd reader?

one thing you should look out for which may be why it wasnt working when you had it soldered to the SD adapter, is that some adapters are reversed, look at the top corner and see if it is the same side as the one in the picture you are following, if the keyed corner is on the opposite side of the adapter when open you need to solder the wires in the opposite direction

ok thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1