fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Okay so what if i wanted to use my or save from my redcard on my or cia?​
i have the redcard type 2 save main backed up with datafiler so it should just be a case of importing the main to the cia version right?​
like i would if i was restoring the save i had exported from the cia version originally?​

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay so what if i wanted to use my or save from my redcard on my or cia?​
i have the redcard type 2 save main backed up with datafiler so it should just be a case of importing the main to the cia version right?​
like i would if i was restoring the save i had exported from the cia version originally?​

IIRC, importing a save into a cia installed to NAND is much harder than importing a save to a GW Menu game. Not entirely sure, but im pretty sure you have to get the OR cia, decrypt the entire thing, find where the save is located, replace it, and then re-encrypt it and re-install the OR cia. Whereas, with the game in the gw menu, you just have to load it up, go to savedatafiler, and just find the save in your sd and import it.

This is all just from what I remember though, so do a little research before you take my word as fact.

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
i got my save to work but it crashed the 3ds when i tried to load it from the continue menu, so im going to try and see the cia data filer sav has dummy data the the cart/gateway doesnt have

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1