OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: I was wrong. I simply wasn't pressing the HOME button hard enough. It clicked but I didn't press harder after that before. So, it works.
smile.gif

L-Lawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
Azmic said:
Just picked up my 3DS from GameStop and what do you know, the home button doesn't work. Unlucky for me. Just thought I'd share a flaw with the one I got.

Edit: Sorry for the wrong button in the topic. It's my home button that doesn't work.
Have you tried pressing it properly?

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
I guess they can't all be winners but yeah that sucks man all that buildup just to get the bad apple of the bunch.

Did you notice anything else that seems defective or strange like a hinge squeak, etc....

Azmic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nope, nothing else was wrong. To tell you the truth I'd rather something else be wrong than the Home button. Kind of need that to get out of games and other things. Guess I'll see if they have some tomorrow to swap out.

Azmic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I chose a black one. It really is a shame though, but no absolute big deal, I already paid and everything so I'm bound to get a different one sometime. Next time though, I'll check before I leave
cool.gif

Azmic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They should have more tomorrow though. When I got there, 5 minutes before midnight, there was about 10 people only in line. Only one came in after me while I was in there.

We also have 2 GameStops in our mall so it's double the chance, unless they only count as one shipment.

Azmic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am, but for some reason you can't register it yet? I'm not sure but it says it's not released yet.

EDIT: Home seems to work...didn't realize how hard after it clicks you still need to press it. I'm a very happy person right now xD

L-Lawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
Azmic said:
I am, but for some reason you can't register it yet? I'm not sure but it says it's not released yet.

EDIT: Home seems to work...didn't realize how hard after it clicks you still need to press it. I'm a very happy person right now xD
I did ask if you were pressing it properly
rolleyes.gif

Azmic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
L-Lawliet said:
Azmic said:

I did ask if you were pressing it properly
rolleyes.gif

I really thought I was. I heard it click and I thought it was just like that. Didn't know I had to add a little pressure
tongue.gif
But yes this is a good thing then. Hopefully no other 3DS has this problem ever.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend just bought a 3DS today, and the start button requires significantly more pressure to activate than mine.....>_

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after the mic going out one week after getting my dsi on release i was very worried that another small flaw would ruin my gammin experience, so far no probs with my 3ds.(black)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night