Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

Gamerin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a save file for Crosswords Plus with the bonus puzzles unlocked? I think they're found in the ext data. I got the game long after Nintendo discontinued sending them out and streetpassing is becoming quite tedious. Hopefully I can reach a complete set one puzzle at a time.

LucaP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone have a Shin Megami Tensei IV save file right when you enter the neutral path, please? Thanks

Cleve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
.3ds and .3dz created savegames are incompatible.
You can't keep the same save file when switching from EUR to USA, but you can use any ROM's region (just find some saves with the same progress you had which matches the new game's region).

Bravely default has online capability, but you need to use .3dz format (and if you find a save specifically for the .3dz format, don't forget that you need to inject the same Game Header string in your ROM or the save won't work).

Yes, it's possible to inject villagers into your save, I don't know if there are users willing to do it for you.

I made a lot of saves for Bravely Default EUR. (at least one per chapter).
You can find them here: http://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/game-saves/download-bravely-default-eurcyan-lv99-fin-f32852.html
look at the "other version (17)" in the menu on the right to find one with a progress you want.

Hey Cyan,

Just wondering if you could tell me how to make the save files load? I am using Pandora 3DS flashcart with the EUR version of BD and the .sav file on the microSD. I have tried changing the .3DS file to match the .sav file serial but I still can't get the game to recognise the save file. Am I missing something?

ArianNuhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon save file for Citra. It crashes when deoxys is encountered by Rayquaza so I need a save with that scene passed. Main Pokemon:Fennekin, Name :Arian
Partner: Froakie/Pikach, Name:(keep it default. If it is pikachu then keep it pikachu and same for froakie)
Thanks!
edit: I'm playing the USA version

Last edited by ArianNuhan,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey Cyan,

Just wondering if you could tell me how to make the save files load? I am using Pandora 3DS flashcart with the EUR version of BD and the .sav file on the microSD. I have tried changing the .3DS file to match the .sav file serial but I still can't get the game to recognise the save file. Am I missing something?
hello,

it's been a long time I didn't read the 3DS section.
I don't even know what a Pandora is (to me, it's a battery to hack the PSP ! haha)

What I remember globally:
there are two modes : zero key without network access, or correct key + network.
one save is not compatible with the other one.

The save work only on the same key, so if you find or share a savegame, you have to be sure it matches the same key in the ROM and provide it to other users, or you won't be able to use it on another ROM.

With gateway flashcard, the savegame file extension was different to differentiate a zero key or a non-zero key.

that's all I remember.
sorry.

Iceteapeche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey there. I use to play on my O3DS + gateway but I recently switched for Luma + A9LH on firmware 11.x GW is not supported yet, so I can export my saves... I do have the .sav files, I would really appreciate if someone could do the JKSM converting for the following Phoenix Wright : Dual destinies' save.
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• 00040000000F1E00.zip
    283.3 KB · Views: 223

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."