Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

miinna90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Here's Conception II. New game+ endgame save, clear save, and all events available in database. You can load the database from a new game to be able to make any of the choices in the heroine conversations.
It's not .save
I can't play it on my gateway(((

havaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a method to use savedatafiler with gateway. I don't have a gateway to check, but it looks like you basically rename a .sav save to what SDF expects gateway's save to be called, then you can import/export with SDF. To replace the exported SDF save file, replace the titleID raw save folder with mine (In an exported SDF save, there are several other folders and files SDF expects to be there to import a save. Don't touch those.). Then, import to gateway to get an updated .sav. Then, rename that .sav to the game's .sav name so the game can recognize it when played on gateway.

I don't know a way to convert gateway saves to SDF format without having a gateway. Many of us have been asking in this topic for gateway saves to be converted to SDF saves so we can use them.

KirasiN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey people, I just lost my xenoblade chronicles save... :D there go 50 hours.

I tried finding one online, but the only one I found is this one and it's a .bin file, so guessing powersave, is it possible to convert it to .sav?
https://www.3ds-savegames.com/save/xenoblade-chronicles-3d/level-40-satorl-marsh

If not, would anyone be kind enough to share his or her gateway save? I'm using the EUR version and was at makna forest, Riki joined me and I left the frontier village, that's when the tragedy happened. So a save around that point would be great.
I will probably download the US rom too since there are some gateway saves for that, but they aren't where I was, so if anything, feel free to share a US save at that point of the game also.

FDA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I just lost my Metal Gear Solid 3D save... I was just at the beginning. Someone kind enough wants to get around The Pain's boss fight or, even better, Granin's speech? Or anything around those parts? Thank you. :(

deliprofesor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I finished Shovel Knight but lost my savedata after moving new 3DS. Could somedbody upload save data for Shovel Knight please?

hug0a7x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, sorry for the "delay" but I just converted a USA save for my EUR game, it work like a charm on gateway (.sav file & savedatafiler file), it was hard to do it, but with NTR 3.0 which is just released, I finally achieve it.

MARIO KART 7 10000VR (gold parts) EUROPEAN SAVE FOR GATEWAY + SAVE DATA FILER

http://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/g...-kart-7-eur-almost-100-savsdf-1-0-f33252.html

:P
Not working for me, maybe my rom format is .3dz
How i aplly header in save game ?

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone have a fully unlocked save file for Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden? I suck at S-Ranking everything :(.
In bin format if possible as I use SVDT with ironhax.

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You can't that I'm aware of.
What game were you looking to convert a save for? I may have the game. (i own gateway and sky3ds).
Is there are a chance you could convert 100% save of Smash Bros. if possible please?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there are a chance you could convert a 100% save of Smash Bros. if possible please?

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there are a chance you could convert 100% save of Smash Bros. if possible please?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
Yeah i could, but don't need to as i have smash installed and has a (i think) 100% unlocked save i can just export. :)
EUR version.

Edit: EUR Save attached. Exported with SaveDataFiler, should work with SVDT though i think.

Attachments

• 20151025091221.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by Shadowtrance,
Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: juniperlee

Tchay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requesting: eshop Cave Story, Hard Mode at the final boss with machine gun

Here is my tale of woe and sorrow:

My ex has my 3DS (you know where this is going). About a year ago, I broke it off with her because I had to move to another city for my job (among other reasons...), but I didn't want to be a total jerkface, so I thought I'd be a gentlemen and let her BORROW my 3DS so she could enjoy Tomodachi Life (it was around xmas time and she really loves that game). I said, "yeah, you can enjoy it for a little while, and I'll ask for it back when Majora's Mask comes out. :D". Well, about 4 months went by, and I decided to text her and see when I might be able to get my 3DS back. No response. Eventually, I got into weekly routine of calling her house, asking her parents to pass on the message about my 3DS, etc. After 2 months of that joy, she FINALLY texts me back stating that I will have to go to her house (7 hours away) and pick it up, "if you really want it that badly". I say sure. When can I come by and pick it up? No response again. I even offer to pay for FedEx to pick up the 3DS and ship it to my address. At this point I'm just desperate to get it back.

Well, after 2 more months of texting a brick wall, I decide to take matters into my own hands. You see, Cave Story is the one game that I had downloaded onto that ill-fated 3DS, meaning I can't recover the save file without the 3DS. And you can take a wild guess as to where I was in the game. Yep, the final freaking boss(es) (with the purple chick, then the crazy doctor, and then that giant seed thing that is impossible to kill). I made it to the final boss.....ON HARD MODE. This means I beat 99% of the game with only 3 hearts (first playthrough). You pretty much have to get through each area and boss without getting hurt once. Everything is an insta-kill.

I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end MY EX HAS MY ******* 3DS!!!!!

Anyways.....I bought a random 4.5 firmware 3DS on ebay, bought the gateway flash cart and all that jazz. My 3DS is setup to play roms; I'm all ready to go....except for the save file...

Has any other human being on this planet been insane enough to play Cave Story 3DS on hard mode?!?!?

And if so, do they have a save right before the final boss that they are willing to share with a foolish gentlesir of the internet? Hell, I'd take 50% completion at this point (as long as it's passed Monster X.....never again).

The last screenshot I have of my journey through Cave Story :(
sACqACG.jpg

Last edited by Tchay,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.