Hardware 3ds Powering off and losing Date/Time

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it seems my 3ds has now started powering off completely when in sleep mode for a little while. When it does come back on the date and time have both been reset. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and come up with a permanent fix to it without having to send it to Nintendo. This is my 4.5 system that I use gateway with so I cant easilly replace it. Also this happens in and out of gateway mode

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible you got a 3DS with a shiz battery? Or maybe something in the 3DS is blown? I honestly have no idea, but it sounds like a faulty battery.

Reactions: gamefan5

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything I read pointed towards the battery as well. I have since cleaned the contacts on the 3ds and battery as well as wedged a piece of paper on the back side of it so it gives it a more snug contact with the contacts. So far so good but Ill report back if this does fix it or not. A lot of people seem to have this issue according to google

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended