Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
This is my plan for my 3DS. I want to get a capture device from loopy, then add a NAND access port, then create a device to capture/generate button/circlepad/touch inputs. Does this sound like a good idea to anyone?

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
They all require soldiering, so if you can find someone willing to risk it, go for it.

I don't see the point in the button inputs thing. I guess you want to display what buttons you're pushing on a screen? Kinda worthless in my opinion. I don't think the touch inputs idea is possible.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
They all require soldiering, so if you can find someone willing to risk it, go for it.

I don't see the point in the button inputs thing. I guess you want to display what buttons you're pushing on a screen? Kinda worthless in my opinion. I don't think the touch inputs idea is possible.

All possible and has been done.
Just need to squeeze them in one 3DS now.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey, that's the same plan I had! And I was planning to do it all on my hacked 3DS.
Just for the convenience of being able to play my 3DS on a big screen with a real controller. It'd be almost like having a 3DS emulator :P Also to be able to create macros for mundane tasks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: