• Views 4,434,756
  • Replies 53,768
  • Likes 43

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry I'm not quite sure I 100% understand. Do I need gateway? Or sky3ds?

I have a physical copy of fantasy life NA version and would like to know what my options are if I wanted my save and wanted to play on a EU new3ds.

Basically telling you to search a bit, since I can't give you a good quick answer, and your answer is literally right there.
There's a thread, in that search query, that looks interesting: http://gbatemp.net/threads/can-i-convert-savegame-region.381837
Now, go and read.

TheChristoph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a US New 3DS XL. I'd like to get a flash card to play original DS games. Not interested in 3DS roms or anything like that, just old DS classics and whatever emulators can be run in DS mode. Is the DSTwo the best card to purchase? If not, which one should I go for?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a US New 3DS XL. I'd like to get a flash card to play original DS games. Not interested in 3DS roms or anything like that, just old DS classics and whatever emulators can be run in DS mode. Is the DSTwo the best card to purchase? If not, which one should I go for?
The supercard dstwo is indeed the best but it is out of production so it is very hard to find now to buy one. This is where i go to get my flash carts.

http://www.modchipsdirect.com/r4i-3ds-r4ds-wood.html

They deliver really fast also if you live in the usa. I got my delivery within 2 days.

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Question: I downgraded my console and set-up an emunand (MT 9.5) but now I want to go back to my original 9.2 firmware with my NAND backup. Do I need to undo the MT partition or format anything on my SD card or can I just go ahead and restore?

desam57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered an AUS N3DS, if I get a SKY3ds and download the PAL version of MK7 can I play locally with a US N3ds?

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: cvskid

Killer Phantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I transfer purchased DLC / patches(such as Pokemon, SSB, etc) from emuNAND to sysNAND? Also, if I use download code for Flipnote Studio 3D on my emuNAND, can I somehow transfer Flipnote Studio 3D to my sysnand? Thanks.

classicgamerguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got some questions guys, new to the scene so forgive me for my lack of expertise......Are there any sega genesis emulators for the 3ds? I know about Jenesis for DS but what about the 3ds? Also, I want to run snes games. I know about blargsnes, but I hear there are issues getting sound? Can I get sound with a gateway 3ds card? I can if I install cia files? I don't really care about 3ds games, it would be a definite bonus to play them as well, but I mainly want genesis and snes emulation. N64 emulation would be cool but I doubt that's available anyways. Should I get the gateway if these are my goals? I really appreciate any advice!

WzsEeee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
Hi, I recently bought a JN3DS, it came with flipnote.

I took out the backplate and upgraded the SD card, however I forgot to transfer all the data I had in the old SD card with flipnote to the upgraded one.
So, I tried replacing the files through the wireless option, but it did not work.

Do I have to transfer it using my PC for it to work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome