Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you for your reply. So using 3dnus i have to download the eshop cia again and install it on my 3ds ?
I don't know if it will fix it, but it is what I would try if it happened to me.
Oh also make sure you have the latest freeShop, I think it's 3.1.8. You can use FBI to scan the QR code on the freeShop thread to install the latest.
Also try scanning a QR code for a game on the titlekeys website with FBI, see if you can install a game that way. If you can, then your eShop is fine, and something is wrong with freeShop.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

nkdx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You may need to google but see if you can find the cia for the eShop (nims) for
I don't know if it will fix it, but it is what I would try if it happened to me.
Oh also make sure you have the latest freeShop, I think it's 3.1.8. You can use FBI to scan the QR code on the freeShop thread to install the latest.
Also try scanning a QR code for a game on the titlekeys website with FBI, see if you can install a game that way. If you can, then your eShop is fine, and something is wrong with freeShop.
downloading games with FBI works flawlessly. However i downloaded the eshop and installed it again, still doesn't work.
Guess its a problem related with freeshop.
Anyway thanks !

RookieKid

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the New 2DS XL Pokeball Edition, and I bought a R4i B9S card and am following the guide from 3ds.guide. One of the early steps in the guide wants me to place a magnet (that came with the r4i card) below the B-button (only for old 3ds according to the guide), but I can skip this step right? Since the 2DS XL can go into to sleep mode, or do I still need to place the magnet somewhere on the console?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I have the New 2DS XL Pokeball Edition, and I bought a R4i B9S card and am following the guide from 3ds.guide. One of the early steps in the guide wants me to place a magnet (that came with the r4i card) below the B-button (only for old 3ds according to the guide), but I can skip this step right? Since the 2DS XL can go into to sleep mode, or do I still need to place the magnet somewhere on the console?
You need to put the magnet around the b button. Test it to find a spot where the 2dsxl enters sleep mode. For me it worked best when placed on the right side near the 4 buttons.

hack3r2507

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please check anyway. Since you did it last year there's 3 possible setups you could have that are incompatible (a9lh, older b9s and newer b9s). If you have Luma 9.0 it's safe to update, if not report back.
It looks like this
58ef5a0b40291413fac917679b1cfe0c.jpg

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
once flashed ntrboot to my dual core .com.cn with the nds flasher provided, will i be able to revert back?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I cant use the multi system because the official does not support my flash cart i think. it only supports nds flashing
You sure? I thought they both supported the same cards. If that really is the case though just do the multi system until you have dumped the flash (no need to download boot9strap in that part) and then do the rest the other way.

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You sure? I thought they both supported the same cards. If that really is the case though just do the multi system until you have dumped the flash (no need to download boot9strap in that part) and then do the rest the other way.
how do I dump the flash? also my cart is a ace3ds plus clone that's why

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.