Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I already did it, and seems not there. In the pictures I see exactly like mine, black with white sparkles, but without the "i". And I don't get what the "i" stands for. That's why I'm asking if you or anybody else know.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible to have a CFW without spending money on flashcards or games that I don't need?
I mean, I've already spent 40€ for Cubic Ninja only to be able to have a hombrew launcher...
Just try it and see if it works. As for spending money on Cubic Ninja, maybe it would be better to thoroughly research all the options before committing money :-p

Reactions: Majickhat55

Girafarig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay okay so i'm on 11.4 rn and its been like FOREVER since i last updated my system and its pressuring me to update to 11.6. Can someone remind me how to safely update to 11.6 (I have LUMA CFW)

D

Deleted-369620

I haven't my n3ds in a while, and completely forgot what I did with it. When I start it and hold select it says that I'm using Luma3DS 6.6, if I start it without touching anything it says Sys 9.2.0-20 in system settings and if I hold the L button it starts in Emu 10.6.0-31. What should I do with it to keep it up to date? I'm not entirely sure of it but I think that I used a method that requires it to be downgrade to firmware 2.?

Radamanthys2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I'm using the 11.4. Should I update before or after installing the CFW with the ntrboot exploit using the DSi flashcart?

A 2GB micro SD card in the flashcart is enough to make the installation of the CFW with ntrboot and after that the Luma, like depicted in the 3dguide or should I buy a new one?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm using the 11.4. Should I update before or after installing the CFW with the ntrboot exploit using the DSi flashcart?

A 2GB micro SD card in the flashcart is enough to make the installation of the CFW with ntrboot and after that the Luma, like depicted in the 3dguide or should I buy a new one?
It doesn't matter when you update and 2gb is more than enough.

Reactions: Radamanthys2013

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, I cannot find an answer by googling and still feel like this might be a noob question:

so the Local fc seed is 1/console? Or could one be "generated" through system transfers/reset to factory somehow? I was banned a while back and used the public one, so now that I bought a physical game and cannot use it on my main console kinda sucks

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I cannot find an answer by googling and still feel like this might be a noob question:

so the Local fc seed is 1/console? Or could one be "generated" through system transfers/reset to factory somehow? I was banned a while back and used the public one, so now that I bought a physical game and cannot use it on my main console kinda sucks
Yes they are. No they aren't generated by a system transfer, or by anything you can do console side; even if you could generate a "legit" one it wouldn't be signed nor stored as a "live" seed on their servers which would be required for it to connect anyway. You just have to wait for a new public seed.

Reactions: Fil o_O

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I haven't my n3ds in a while, and completely forgot what I did with it. When I start it and hold select it says that I'm using Luma3DS 6.6, if I start it without touching anything it says Sys 9.2.0-20 in system settings and if I hold the L button it starts in Emu 10.6.0-31. What should I do with it to keep it up to date? I'm not entirely sure of it but I think that I used a method that requires it to be downgrade to firmware 2.?
Follow https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s if you want it up to date with the latest thing. And consider following https://3ds.guide/move-emunand afterward.

Reactions: Deleted-369620

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs