• Replies 53,768
  • Likes 43

MrJey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Show us what is on the SD so we can see if you have put the file in the wrong place.

NVM, all the time I ignored this file called ROP loader. I clicked it and it got me decrypt mode. /Stupid\

All this time it was in front of my nose...

I'm at step 2: CTRNAND Transfer.
So far, so good :)

Update:
I'm on FW: 2.1 and executed al9h succesefully.

Attachments

• IMG_9675.JPG
    IMG_9675.JPG
    781.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited by MrJey,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Thank you it works!

thank you! :D

Update your Luma by using Luma3DSUpdater. This installs a nightly build, and if you run into issues then restoring an older version is extremely easy in any case. By updating Luma you'll find that HBLoader works even when Clock+L2 is enabled, and also the fact that it fixes some issues that Ninty brought with their OFW 11.3 update. You don't have to update, but I'd recommend it.

Also DSPDump is pointless. The only thing it'll accomplish is that it allows HB apps to have sound effects on them - This does not affect games, so it's mostly useless less you want to hear music in freeShop or the like.

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Update your Luma by using Luma3DSUpdater. This installs a nightly build, and if you run into issues then restoring an older version is extremely easy in any case. By updating Luma you'll find that HBLoader works even when Clock+L2 is enabled, and also the fact that it fixes some issues that Ninty brought with their OFW 11.3 update. You don't have to update, but I'd recommend it.

Also DSPDump is pointless. The only thing it'll accomplish is that it allows HB apps to have sound effects on them - This does not affect games, so it's mostly useless less you want to hear music in freeShop or the like.

Ohh ok, if i knew that i would have had skipped it. Thank you for your reply though! I will update luma. :)

Blitze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My OLD 3DS XL (Gateway3DS) (with 10 Games .cia + 4 Games .3ds installed) stopped working (99% hardware damaged)

Got myself another unmodified OLD 3DS XL now the question is how do i
prevent myself from an midlife crisis and get my save files back ?

I'm quite sure i cant just install A9lh etc. put my savecard in, throw my gateway card away and keep on playing right?

What can i do?

Last edited by Blitze,

DB2293

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi could someone tell me what the best CFW is for a N3DS running on the 9.2 firmware? I currently have rxtools but for some reason everytime i installed MHXX, it keps on freezing in the 3ds splash screen.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi could someone tell me what the best CFW is for a N3DS running on the 9.2 firmware? I currently have rxtools but for some reason everytime i installed MHXX, it keps on freezing in the 3ds splash screen.
Luma3ds. If you haven't installed a9lh already, you probably should.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Luma3ds. If you haven't installed a9lh already, you probably should.
Not Luma3DS. It isn't "the best". That would imply Corbenik is worse. On the other hand, it IS the most user-friendly.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

DB2293

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As far as I have understood, just follow 3ds.guide in sysnand and restore emunand when the guide tells you to. Could someone more experienced confirm?

is it possible to just start from scratch. I dont even know how to go into sysnand or emunand. My 3ds just automatically boots up rx tools.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Welcome!