• Views 4,438,908
  • Replies 53,768
  • Likes 43

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, I placed each of the key files on the root and in files9 and it dumped. Thanks!
Depending when you did the A9LH, you either have to have the aeskeydb.bin on root or on files9. (Or maybe it depends on the Hourglass9 version)

But, if you solved it, then all is good.

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending when you did the A9LH, you either have to have the aeskeydb.bin on root or on files9. (Or maybe it depends on the Hourglass9 version)

But, if you solved it, then all is good.
I think it's the version of Hourglass9 because I have an older version on my own n3DS (this one was for a friend) and it saves everything to the root.

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I think it's the version of Hourglass9 because I have an older version on my own n3DS (this one was for a friend) and it saves everything to the root.
Yes, my N3DS also has a old version and also saves on root (aeskey is also there). Followed the guide when it was 5 part.

The guide updates faster than I can keep up, :)

Alluro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed A9LH on my New 3DS XL with Luma following the guide. Is it safe to link my old nnid to this system? If I do, is there a downside? i formatted the system before installing A9LH so I couldn't just keep everything I had prior.

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Am I bricked? I have n3ds 10.7, followed the Plailect tutorial to the downgrade part, it gave me an error mid install and now it won't boot at all only gave me a black screen

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I haven't used my 3ds in a while. Its O3DS with sysNAND 9.0 and emuNAND 11.0 with Luma v5.5. can I safely update emuNAND to 11.1? Is anything broken?
I am not interested in a9lh as of now, maybe sometime in my holidays I'll look into it.

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok

I want to change from Gateway Emunand (9.0 Sysnand, 11.1 Emunand) to a a9lhax CFW

what steps should I follow?

What console do you have?
If Old 3DS, follow this: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Decrypt9-(Browser)

If New 3DS or Old 3DS and the above doesn't work, follow this: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Homebrew-Launcher-(Browser)

Make sure your doing it from sysnand and follow the steps to make backups of everything (including your SD card, mainly the "Nintendo 3DS" folder) and don't skip/deviate from steps.
In case you have doubts/questions, ask first before doing anything that causes troubles.

is it safe to update emunand to the latest firmware right now im on rei 11.0

I haven't used my 3ds in a while. Its O3DS with sysNAND 9.0 and emuNAND 11.0 with Luma v5.5. can I safely update emuNAND to 11.1? Is anything broken?
I am not interested in a9lh as of now, maybe sometime in my holidays I'll look into it.

For both:
Yes, there's no problem as long you only update your EMUNAND.

Reactions: satan89

peegeray

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having trouble getting the DSP Dump to work on Homebrew Launcher. Every time I launch it the screens are just black and red.
I have the boot.3dsx in the root of my SD card so I'm not sure what's up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: