• Views 4,389,926
  • Replies 53,714
  • Likes 43

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You can't transfer from n3ds to o3ds, Only o3ds to n3ds. Once its on a n3ds it can only be tramsfered to another n3ds. I have a question, do you happen to have terraria installed? I had it installed and it caused all sorts of issues, best part was it was from the eshop.

Seriously? Thank you otherwise i do sth impossible.

terraria.. didnt purchase it, but not sure if ever tried installing its demo version(if any?) or its cia version.. need to check.
But currently, neither installed in sysnand or emunand.

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Seriously? Thank you otherwise i do sth impossible.

terraria.. didnt purchase it, but not sure if ever tried installing its demo version(if any?) or its cia version.. need to check.
But currently, neither installed in sysnand or emunand.

Now that its impossible to system transfer to old3ds, i will upgrade sysnand to 10.7 then downgrade to 9.2, then take sysnand backup if os is normal, then... clone emunand to sysnand in order to transfer the nnid to sysnand, then delete and create a new emunand with normal os, then... consider whether still need to transfer nnid to newly created emunand again... oh...

Edit: well, cloning emunand to sysnand is not possible unless using hard mod?

Last edited by emuashui,

loopy1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Good Morning,

I have a 2ds with rxtools installed so that I can play 3ds games, but I am missing some functions, like real-time saving or cheats. Is there any way to get a plugin?

thanks in advance.

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Good Morning,

I have a 2ds with rxtools installed so that I can play 3ds games, but I am missing some functions, like real-time saving or cheats. Is there any way to get a plugin?

thanks in advance.

google NTR 3.3 cia real time .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Now that its impossible to system transfer to old3ds, i will upgrade sysnand to 10.7 then downgrade to 9.2, then take sysnand backup if os is normal, then... clone emunand to sysnand in order to transfer the nnid to sysnand, then delete and create a new emunand with normal os, then... consider whether still need to transfer nnid to newly created emunand again... oh...

What if i backup emunand (containing nnid) by decrypt9WIP, backup micro sdcard content, backup needed save files, logoff nnid from emunand, find ways to create normal functioning sysnand and clone a new emunand from the new sysnand, then do not logon nnid but instead unlink nands by running Tinyformat on sysnand, then can i logon with my nnid to emunand (forced to update to 10.7 i guess?), and get all purchased games associated to the nnid back?

Last edited by emuashui,

Silenx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Im getting a brand new majora 3ds tomorrow. Can i create a new nnid without updating? Or can i just create one after updating emunand to 10.7? The firmware should be 9.0

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im getting a brand new majora 3ds tomorrow. Can i create a new nnid without updating? Or can i just create one after updating emunand to 10.7? The firmware should be 9.0
You'll need to set up the NNID after going to 10.7; you are forced to update to the latest firmware before you can create an NNID now. I'd recommend installing Arm9loaderhax, which completely negates the need for emuNAND. If you want to set up Arm9loaderhax, there's a guide here.

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
google NTR 3.3 cia real time .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What if i backup emunand (containing nnid) by decrypt9WIP, backup micro sdcard content, backup needed save files, logoff nnid from emunand, find ways to create normal functioning sysnand and clone a new emunand from the new sysnand, then do not logon nnid but instead unlink nands by running Tinyformat on sysnand, then can i logon with my nnid to emunand (forced to update to 10.7 i guess?), and get all purchased games associated to the nnid back?

oh i read elsewhere, so i should not try to "logout" / delete nnid which means losing all purchased in the account:

// ...deleting an NNID is NOT the same thing as unlinking. It will delete it off of Nintendo's servers, which means you will lose your eShop balance and purchase history forever.//

Sundaybrawl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just to clarify, when downgrading to 2.1, I should be downgrading from 9.2 and not 10.7 correct? I only just noticed my emuNAND was on 10.7 after failing many downgrades on the native firm patch.

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just to clarify, when downgrading to 2.1, I should be downgrading from 9.2 and not 10.7 correct? I only just noticed my emuNAND was on 10.7 after failing many downgrades on the native firm patch.
Your emuNAND should actually be downgraded from 10.7 to 2.1 if you're following Plailect's guide. According to the guide it can take several attempts to perform a successful downgrade. Also, make sure you don't have any TWL_FIRM modifications installed to your emuNAND before downgrading.

Reactions: emuashui

Sundaybrawl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your emuNAND should actually be downgraded from 10.7 to 2.1 if you're following Plailect's guide. According to the guide it can take several attempts to perform a successful downgrade. Also, make sure you don't have any TWL_FIRM modifications installed to your emuNAND before downgrading.

I have modified twl, I've been patching it every time I attempt a downgrade. Always fails at native firm. Just wanted to make sure I'm doing going right and just have to keep trying until it goes through.

Thanks for the help. Really appreciate it.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have modified twl, I've been patching it every time I attempt a downgrade. Always fails at native firm. Just wanted to make sure I'm doing going right and just have to keep trying until it goes through.

Thanks for the help. Really appreciate it.
If you have modified twl it makes the downgrade fail. Restore it to unpatched twl and try

Reactions: emuashui

Sundaybrawl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have modified twl it makes the downgrade fail. Restore it to unpatched twl and try

Yeah, I've been doing that before each attempt, unless FBI isn't patching it correctly. If there's a different way to fix it, it would help. Thanks for the help mate.

Wooshy

Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Germany
Heyho~

Is it somehow possible nowadays to link a 3ds to a tv or computer screen, or maybe stream it to a tv or computer screen?
Used to play rune factory frontier and tides of destiny together with ma gf xD...now we have the 3ds and rune factory 4...but playing together on a 3ds sucks + neck hurts.

halp meh

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heyho~

Is it somehow possible nowadays to link a 3ds to a tv or computer screen, or maybe stream it to a tv or computer screen?
Used to play rune factory frontier and tides of destiny together with ma gf xD...now we have the 3ds and rune factory 4...but playing together on a 3ds sucks + neck hurts.

halp meh
NTR CFW can stream video to a computer over wifi with its remote play feature; it's not perfect though (FPS is not stable, and can be quite low with some games).

There's a tutorial here on setting up the remote play feature.

VampireZio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using the Plailect Guide and I am on Step 15 (Launch Luma3d) Everytime I click the icon to launch it, I get a black screen sometimes it just stays black other times it kicks me to the main 3ds menu. I am on 9.2 firm with the N3ds.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using the Plailect Guide and I am on Step 15 (Launch Luma3d) Everytime I click the icon to launch it, I get a black screen sometimes it just stays black other times it kicks me to the main 3ds menu. I am on 9.2 firm with the N3ds.
Is there a config file in the luma folder?

VampireZio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a config file in the luma folder?

The Luma Folder on root or in the 3ds folder? the one on root has a payloads folder but its empty and the folder in 3ds has two files Luma3ds.3dsx, Luma3d.smdh. Soooo no there is no config file? I downloaded the lastest version from the Luma wiki / git.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1