Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at first i took it seriously then i looked at his album and saw this

6487823497_99525e64eb_z.jpg

claiming he deleted the icons on the menu and stuff ( he didn't say it directly, but what he wrote is intentionally misleading )
and in the homebrew channel one he asks photoshopped or real, which leads me to think it's probably shopped

also a lot of people are saying he's a great hacker and stuff but come on
120px-Misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean-l.png

he could at least have moved the icons instead of going to the end of the menu and taken a pic upside down
2jg3xnn.jpg

as much as i'm hoping for the 3ds to get hacked, I guess i don't see it happening any time soon
The amount of ignorance in this post is absolutely astounding.

Reactions: gamefan5 and 3DSGuy

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Too avoid too many people being mislead by seeing this pic out of context, in the previous images on his photo stream he had been taking apart a 3DS console and soldering / hot gluing a whole bunch of circuitry on in place of the RAM that he had completely removed.

In this photo he is really excited because the 3DS still WORKS and so does his modification.

Seratonin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, do you guys really think Neimod is fake? I doubt he would troll for an x amount of years in the Nintendo hacking scene.

darksweet

5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. OMEGA FLARE
Trophies
XP
Country
i always come to gbatemp and it's getting sucker-and -sucker everyday because of this useless thread/post... :huh:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What the fuck. I thought something really happened. Don't bump this shit.
Yeah, the 3DS got hacked what, yesterday, and suddenly we have a homebrew channel. I came here with the same WTF? reaction you did, with an intention of screaming "NOOO!" at people. I am disappoint! :P

That said, the thread's title did raise my eyebrow as I forgot about it entirely.

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the 3DS got hacked what, yesterday, and suddenly we have a homebrew channel. I came here with the same WTF? reaction you did, with an intention of screaming "NOOO!" at people. I am disappoint! :P

That said, the thread's title did raise my eyebrow as I forgot about it entirely.

I had the same thoughts as you. I seriously thought a Homebrew Channel was released, but I said to myself "Exploit by yellows8 just came about within the past few days. There is no way this could possibly happen in such a short amount of time!!!" I then clicked on the link to the thread, and WALA!!! It's the old thread from before!!! YAY!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.