Hacking 3ds.guide Translated [ENG/ES/DE/FR/IT/CHN]

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The 3ds.guide Translation is mostly finished (I think), I have helped with the German one, and I have also read through both the german and spanish one, to me everything seems correctly and easy to understand.
Thanks to @Plailect for finally doing this. This thread is just created so that everyone notices it.
:D

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 249
  • vxcv.png
    vxcv.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 247
  • dfgd.png
    dfgd.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 235
Last edited by adrifcastr,
Reactions: Brion and cheuble

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This is great news. I'll direct spanish only speaking people to the translated guide. (keep in mind you're going to have to be constantly updating as plailect would do or else it would make it a moot point.)

And he updates it A LOT.

D

Deleted User

I haven´t done that much, I have just corrected something in the german version, actually the first sentence was kinda incorrect so I cleared its meaning a little bit up
Ah okay. Well still thank you for contributing to this! The guide has needed translation for a while now.

Reactions: adrifcastr

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ah okay. Well still thank you for contributing to this! The guide has needed translation for a while now.
There were other githubs with translations pulled on then a while back afaik, but they fell outdated quickly and thus were rendered unusable since the whole point of the guide is to be constantly updated with the latest information avaliable.

D

Deleted User

There were other githubs with translations pulled on then a while back afaik, but they fell outdated quickly and thus were rendered unusable since the whole point of the guide is to be constantly updated with the latest information avaliable.
Yeah, I would of thought somebody else tried this. It's good when the guide is just one easy website so it isn't dealing with tons of githubs.

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alright, if you guys need any proof reading (or are open to be pointed out of any mistakes/mistranslations/misspelling) on the spanish guide i'll tell you guys if i find anything that could be improved.
I already looked into it, seems pretty good, the german one also

Reactions: Alex658

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
LOL you finally conquered your fear and have decided to join the A9LH master race, good for you!
man im really REALLY AFRAID XD
i was reading and re-reading this guide several and several times, i just took a little courage, after my brother who don't have so much experience on 3ds hacking, installed on him 3DS and he follow the tutorial from that guy who BRICKS everybody 3ds's, but my bro read the comments and follow the tutorial with some differences

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi