owek1

Master Sword Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Good day everyone! i'll be annoying you lot again.. LOL

I was thinking which games have high replay value besides the Pokémon main games?

I was enjoying Dragon Quest VII which my brother gave to me, but it's not the sort of game where you would casually say that you'll give it another go after finishing it at least once ..well, at least in my opinion tho..some people don't mind playing it over and over again..

anyway..I'm enjoying Fantasy Life, i just started it and i intend to finish it too.. Any games similar to the ones i mentioned? or any games you think is good and has high replay value as well? :)

i would like to know your opinion on the games you love.. thanks.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
high replay value besides the Pokémon main games
Not for me, lol, unless you mean the Johto games

If N3DS counts, I would say Xenoblade -- even then, more than "re"play value, it's something you can take 160 hours at if you want to experience the most of it the first time (it's literally impossible to 100% on any single playthrough)!

Reactions: owek1

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good day everyone! i'll be annoying you lot again.. LOL

I was thinking which games have high replay value besides the Pokémon main games?

I was enjoying Dragon Quest VII which my brother gave to me, but it's not the sort of game where you would casually say that you'll give it another go after finishing it at least once ..well, at least in my opinion tho..some people don't mind playing it over and over again..

anyway..I'm enjoying Fantasy Life, i just started it and i intend to finish it too.. Any games similar to the ones i mentioned? or any games you think is good and has high replay value as well? :)

i would like to know your opinion on the games you love.. thanks.

the Taiko No Tatsujin series if that counts it's a rhythm game.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i might give Xenoblade a try.. i don't want to start a game where im not sure if i could finish at least the main story..
my experience with games in general which i finished is Bayonetta2(wiiU), New Super Mario Bros (DS), Yo-Kai Watch, Pokémon Soulsilver until Omega Ruby/AS, Castlevania Lords of Shadow (PS3), Killzone Liberation (PsP), Castlevania Aria of Sorrow and Harmony of Dissonance (GBA), Castlevania Order of Ecclessia (DS), im playing Dragon Quest VII and Fantasy Life now..

EDIT: thanks for the suggestions guys, im gonna get them from freeshop and if i enjoy it, i always purchase the game and the cartridge will be like my trophy.. :)

Last edited by owek1,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm playing through Picross 3D 2 again to see the english descriptions, after previously 100%ing it in Japanese. I could play 3D Picross forever tbh.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Any game can have high replay value if you learn how to speedrun them.

i agree with this..and not to mention it being fun because you no longer need to read a guide for that game and every secret you know by heart, even the world map if the game has one you no longer need to have a look at it..

@kprovost7314 i checked out the video quickly for that game and it looks fun..is that a Japanese only game?

@hippy dave will check that game out too..any game that's addicting is very much welcome..

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have been playing Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call for 2 years now. It's not just the sheer amount of songs, is thay progression is steady and sorta kinda infinite.

The only game I played more between the DS and the 3DS remake is Devil Survivor 2, which, well... is one of the best f'ing games of the generation.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have been playing Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call for 2 years now. It's not just the sheer amount of songs, is thay progression is steady and sorta kinda infinite.

The only game I played more between the DS and the 3DS remake is Devil Survivor 2, which, well... is one of the best f'ing games of the generation.

2 years? wow.. i'll add that game to my "To Play" List right now including Devil Survivor 2.. i have a similar experience with Persona3 Portable on PSP where i keep on goin back same as Castlevania games on DS but wow 2 years i salute you for your loyalty and dedication..

@hii915 there's just something about the old games probably because i'm getting old and im a sucker for nostalgia.. and i dunno, i like the graphics on those gba pokémon games and i understand the romhacks enhances that experience..nowadays they try to "bump" up the graphics but i still play Sapphire on the actual cartridge and Pokémon Yellow doing that Mew glitch over and over is fun..

but back to 3DS, can't wait to try Pokémon Sun and Moon when it comes out.. i already preordered both games..

Last edited by owek1,

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How about the Etrian Odyssey series? Especially when EOV will get localized, but still no news for it :(

honestly, a lot of games are still "japan" only..talk about The Great Ace Attorney and Terry's Wonderland, if not for our dear hackers here, we won't get to enjoy those games without learning Japnese..wish im born in Japan instead.. :(

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
honestly, a lot of games are still "japan" only..talk about The Great Ace Attorney and Terry's Wonderland, if not for our dear hackers here, we won't get to enjoy those games without learning Japnese..wish im born in Japan instead.. :(
I think the max gap between Japanese & NA release for the 3ds EO games was 8 months (EOU2), so I hope EO5 will be released at max in April next year.

Zeldalife89

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate has about 400 hours game play...
Monster Hunter Generations
Good as well

Fire Emblem Fates
has high replay value theres also 3 games/parts
Fire Emblem Fates Birthright
FIre Emblem Fates Conquest
Fire Emblem Fates Revelation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn