Gaming 3DS games... + touchscreen problem...

Nintenplayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya there, guys! I post this cuz I wanna ask a question.
Without further ado, here's my 2 questions:
1. I'm planning to buy one 3DS game. I already have Luigi's Mansion 2, Super Mario 3D land and Mario Kart 7.
I'm thinking of buying one of these:
-Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros.
-Kirby Triple Deluxe
-Animal Crossing New Leaf
-Phoenix Wright Ace Attroney: Dual Destinies
-Mario Party island Tour

So what I'm gonna ask you is this:
Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros. vs Kirby Triple Deluxe vs Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies vs Mario Party island Tour.
The one who wins here will battle with Animal Crossing New Leaf, and that's where I'm gonna decide what game I'll buy.
I would like to see reasons for your opinion and select only the ones you already played.

2. It was a nice day and I was in the car going home. I was playing Super Mario 3D land, and until we arrived, there were no problems at all. I changed my 3DS into Sleep Mode and I went inside my room, put my 3DS on my desk and did something else. But when I opened my 3DS, nothing worked. Circle pad, buttons, touch screen... Everything did not work. Few minutes later, I figured out that the touchscreen was the problem, because in fact the top-left corner of the touchscreen was touched automatically, like... you know what I mean. So I pressed there really hard then it was fixed... for only about 30 minutes. I just didn't care about it and pressed that top-left corner whenever it was touched automatically. But now that I'm gonna buy a new game, I think that will harm my gameplay so, any ideas how to fix this?

So the point is: the top-left corner of the touchscreen (only there) is being touched automatically and it stays "pressed" for a while. And I want to fix it.

So? Help me, please!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1