• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,428
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi,
I was looking around FBI an I found the section "Titles". This is a list of all the installed software, but I noticed one thing that I didn't get it... The names. There are 3 lines, the last one is the developer and the first 2 are the name of the game. But why are there 2 lines? Some games have got the same text for both of the lines, such as Super Mario 3D Land, it says in the first line: SUPER MARIO 3D LAND, and in the second one the same as the first. Some other have got different names, such as Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros., In the first line it says: Mario & Luigi, in the second line: Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros. What changes, and why are there 2 lines...

Thanks in Advance.

P.S. The DsiWare have got only one line, but unfortunately it's not the same for the 3DS Software... What a Shame...

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm having some difficulty understanding what you're talking about. Could you show us a screenshot or a textual representation of what you're seeing?
Yes of course.
As you can see from the picture, there is the first line: Mario & Luigi. It's incomplete in my opinion. And then in the second Line the completed name. Now... What changes? Why are they 2?
I'm having some difficulty understanding what you're talking about. Could you show us a screenshot or a textual representation of what you're seeing?

Attachments

• 1485324500025144561250-compressed.jpg
    1485324500025144561250-compressed.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by ,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes of course.
As you can see from the picture, there is the first line: Mario & Luigi. It's incomplete in my opinion. And then in the second Line the completed name. Now... What changes? Why are they 2?
It's just:

"Short Name"
"Long Name" (or secondary name)
"Developer"

This has been a thing since the DS, and has nothing to do with FBI. It's just a way of representing titles on the DS/DSi, or if you have set your 3DS Home Menu to only show one row of icons.

D

Deleted User

OP
It's just:

"Short Name"
"Long Name" (or secondary name)
"Developer"

This has been a thing since the DS, and has nothing to do with FBI. It's just a way of representing titles on the DS/DSi, or if you have set your 3DS Home Menu to only show one row of icons.
Oh, Ok Thanks Now I Get it.
Thank you for the accurate description. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1