Hacking 3ds-flashcart.com positive experience

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered more than two weeks ago, they said it shipped and sent me a fake tracking number.
They don't answer their emails, or skype (they have a support link on the page).

*EDIT*
They skyped me today, were very apologetic, and checked up on my query - they've promised to re-courier it on Monday. I'll keep this thread updated with progress.

ErikTheGman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everybody this is my first post. Great forum btw. I ordered a gateway from http://www.gateway3dscards.com as they were in the official gateway resellers list. This was 3 months ago and I live in Africa. Money was taken off credit card but the order status remained at pending since then. They do not reply to any messages I send them and it's been 3 months now. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Has anyone ordered from them and received anything? Thanks

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everybody this is my first post. Great forum btw. I ordered a gateway from http://www.gateway3dscards.com as they were in the official gateway resellers list. This was 3 months ago and I live in Africa. Money was taken off credit card but the order status remained at pending since then. They do not reply to any messages I send them and it's been 3 months now. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Has anyone ordered from them and received anything? Thanks
Hey Erik, I'm also in SA (East London).
I've just heard from 3ds-flashcart.com + weeks later. They have updated that there was an issue with the order but they will re-ship on Monday. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Do they have a skype contact? The guys at 3ds-flashcart.com do and they used skype to update me.
Hope you come right.

ErikTheGman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Erik, I'm also in SA (East London).
I've just heard from 3ds-flashcart.com + weeks later. They have updated that there was an issue with the order but they will re-ship on Monday. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Do they have a skype contact? The guys at 3ds-flashcart.com do and they used skype to update me.
Hope you come right.
I was thinking of trying http://www.usbloader.co.za/nintendo-3ds-flash-cards/gateway-3ds/ as they are based in South Africa. I've sent them 3 messages to inquire about stock but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking of trying http://www.usbloader.co.za/nintendo-3ds-flash-cards/gateway-3ds/ as they are based in South Africa. I've sent them 3 messages to inquire about stock but they haven't gotten back to me yet.
The local guy I've used is in PE and trades under the name Kebs on www.bidorbuy.co.za if I'm not mistaken.

*EDIT*
Pricy and it looks like he dropships, rather get from these guys (in stock)
http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/133535779/GATEWAY_3DS_Flash_Card_for_3DS_3DS_XL.html

Hanizen

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a very very bad experience with the site 3DS-Flashcart.com. I bought a 3DS card "EVO3DS" in stock. After 2 weeks without any information about my commands, I have sent a lot of e-mail to ask where my 3DS card is. After 10 e-mail sent, I received an email to confirm me that the card is not in stock and in that case I will be full refund ("order cancelled and full refund submitted as the item still no stock"). 1 month later nothing!!! I have sent an e-mail to ask why I have not received any refund. The reply from this site is that the refund have been send 1 month ago and I should wait 15 working days. OK, but I waited more than 15 working days!!!That means I scammed me by 3DS-Flashcart.com and I write this message to prevent you. Don't buy in this web site, it is a scam!!!! For information the 3DS card EVO3DS is always "in stock" today.

J'ai eu une très mauvaise expérience avec le site 3DS-Flashcart.com. J'ai acheté une card 3DS qui était en stock sur le site. Après 2 semaines sans aucune information sur ma commande, j'ai envoyé un e-mail pour ma carte 3DS. Après une dizaine de mail envoyé, j'ai reçu une confirmation sur le faite que j'allais être remboursé faute d'approvisionnement de cette carte ("order cancelled and full refund submitted as the item still no stock"). 1 mois après rien!!! J'ai renvoyé un e-mail pour savoir pourquoi je n'avais pas reçu de remboursement. La réponse du site : "Nous avons déjà envoyer le remboursement il y a 1 mois". Oui mais le problème c'est que ça fait plus de 15 jours que j'attends!!! Je me suis fait arnaquer par ce site et j'écris ce message afin de vous prévenir. Pour information, sur le site à ce jour, la carte EVO3DS est encore "in stock". N'acheter pas sur ce site c'est une arnaque!!!!

3ds-flashcart.com

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have a very very bad experience with the site 3DS-Flashcart.com. I bought a 3DS card "EVO3DS" in stock. After 2 weeks without any information about my commands, I have sent a lot of e-mail to ask where my 3DS card is. After 10 e-mail sent, I received an email to confirm me that the card is not in stock and in that case I will be full refund ("order cancelled and full refund submitted as the item still no stock"). 1 month later nothing!!! I have sent an e-mail to ask why I have not received any refund. The reply from this site is that the refund have been send 1 month ago and I should wait 15 working days. OK, but I waited more than 15 working days!!!That means I scammed me by 3DS-Flashcart.com and I write this message to prevent you. Don't buy in this web site, it is a scam!!!! For information the 3DS card EVO3DS is always "in stock" today.

J'ai eu une très mauvaise expérience avec le site 3DS-Flashcart.com. J'ai acheté une card 3DS qui était en stock sur le site. Après 2 semaines sans aucune information sur ma commande, j'ai envoyé un e-mail pour ma carte 3DS. Après une dizaine de mail envoyé, j'ai reçu une confirmation sur le faite que j'allais être remboursé faute d'approvisionnement de cette carte ("order cancelled and full refund submitted as the item still no stock"). 1 mois après rien!!! J'ai renvoyé un e-mail pour savoir pourquoi je n'avais pas reçu de remboursement. La réponse du site : "Nous avons déjà envoyer le remboursement il y a 1 mois". Oui mais le problème c'est que ça fait plus de 15 jours que j'attends!!! Je me suis fait arnaquer par ce site et j'écris ce message afin de vous prévenir. Pour information, sur le site à ce jour, la carte EVO3DS est encore "in stock". N'acheter pas sur ce site c'est une arnaque!!!!

@ hanizen
Firstly, we are so sorry to hear that. In fact we really had provided full refund for you. You can double check your issue bank billing or contact your local bank stuff for any refund from oversea and then check it out, or check your billing statement on your next billing date.
For the evo3ds ordering you referred, we have declared it clearly on our website like that before:

Please Note: The EVO3ds is a new 3ds card which can support pokemon Y on Nintendo 3DS/3DSXL V4.1-4.5. The EVO3ds official set out to produce a robust product - EVO3DS that works with all your games and at a reasonable price. NOW EVO3DS ONLY $44.99 SHIPPED!!THE CHEAPEST 3DS MULTIROM FLASHCART SO FAR! Even though EVO3DS already has lots of great features, they will continue to add functionality when we think we have something to enhance your experience. We can accept preorder for EVO3DS now!! But any slander is not acceptable! Thanks for your kind understanding!

We marked it with " in stock" just in order to convenient pre-order customers. As if no stock , you can't pre-order it at all. Thanks for your kind understanding again.
Sorry again for any inconvenience!

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
My MT-Card arrived from 3ds-flashcart.com this week. I ordered on around 29 April, so delivery took 6 weeks.
Communication is poor and was non-existent to start with (apparently nobody responds to email when it's holidays).
It took a couple of days to receive an 'order shipped' email, but their online system said they didn't have an address on file for me (though it was completed during check out). The tracking number I was sent never existed.
Emails went unanswered until around mid May when they acknowledged the problem with the order and actually shipped it. Since then it's been about 3 weeks before I received it.

I'll let you decide whether it's worth it or not.

Vertti

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi. Has anyone ordered from 3ds-flashcart.com lately?

27.12 I ordered myself a DSTWO because this site was the only place where I could find one. Well I searched more and found another place which seemed better so I ordered there and now it's on its way to me. Well I don't need two DSTWOs (heh) so I'm trying to cancel my first order. The problem is that nobody answers to my mails and their skype adress has been offline the whole time I've tried to contact them.

If they won't answer there are other ways to get my money back right? Does anyone from europe have experice getting chargeback? I know it's a thing in US but not so common elsewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Vertti

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine at gateway-3ds-buy.com/product/buy-gateway-3ds-flash-cards-run-newest-3ds-romsgames/. But I tried to observe the tracking number though

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got 2 Sky3ds' from 3ds-flashcard.com and it was a great experience.

90 bucks per card.

It was 35 dollars for shipping from Hong Kong using DHL since it was the new blue button card. Pricey.... but from when I ordered to when I got it was 6 days (Tuesday to Monday).....but what really surprised me was that it left HongKong on a Saturday and I got it on a Monday.

I also want to take the time to thank Modchipcentral. I ordered my DSTWO from them early December(before the last shipment of DSTWO and they kept me up to date on the status of my order since they didnt have it on hand, but had to wait a few days. True to their word, when they got the cards later that week, they shipped them.

Two places I see get bad reviews, but Ive had nothing but a positive experience.

Reactions: ModchipCentral

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Has anyone ordered from 3ds-flashcart.com lately?

27.12 I ordered myself a DSTWO because this site was the only place where I could find one. Well I searched more and found another place which seemed better so I ordered there and now it's on its way to me. Well I don't need two DSTWOs (heh) so I'm trying to cancel my first order. The problem is that nobody answers to my mails and their skype adress has been offline the whole time I've tried to contact them.

If they won't answer there are other ways to get my money back right? Does anyone from europe have experice getting chargeback? I know it's a thing in US but not so common elsewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Vertti

You need to try 3ds-flashcard.com Chat feature at 9PM EST America.... I was always able to get a hold of them and even got a reply when they were offline via email. It would most likely be 4 am your time... Thats the best time to reach them.

I had to amend my order and it took about 3 weeks to get my money back for the first order.....but all in all they were there when i needed them.

RawrImmaHacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from 3ds-flashcart.com and they haven't shipped my product yet, has been a week. Not only that but in the checkout the order came to 97.00 and they charged me 101.67? A little money but really ? And they take so long to respond. That's just my expirience though.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from 3ds-flashcart.com and they haven't shipped my product yet, has been a week. Not only that but in the checkout the order came to 97.00 and they charged me 101.67? A little money but really ? And they take so long to respond. That's just my expirience though.

chat with them right now. they are there

Shreyans Tamang

Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Anybody ordered from 3ds-flash-cart.com lately? I ordered a Sky3Ds+ but have not received any shipping info or tracking number. Its been 5 days already. They are not responding to emails and skype.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a...