mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
woot, R4 strikes again and this time from the future.

and they called R4 user noobs... when it's R4 that's brilliant, creating flashcart even before the actual hardware is out.
ohmy.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
CannonFoddr said:
Hey maybe it's an April fools joke ???? - just a little early !!!!!

(Then again we ARE talking about the R4)

EDIT: Oh hang on - it says Mar 17 to Mar 21... Is that March 2017 to March 2021 ???

go to priceangel
you will see these flash cart
check r4i king...
it will link you the following website
tongue.gif

it sounds like this R4 brand predicted the future
tongue.gif

rabathehutch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mrfatso said:

and they called R4 user noobs... when it's R4 that's brilliant, creating flashcart even before the actual hardware is out.
ohmy.gif

The R4 company died a year ago now there is a lot of fake r4is about but tell me how the hell you can make a flashcard for a console that is not out for another year?

I used to own an R4 not an r4i when the dsi came out the R4 company disappeared I then got an Acekard leave the r4 it's gone it's dead get a new flashcard.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rabathehutch said:
mrfatso said:

ohmy.gif

The R4 company died a year ago now there is a lot of fake r4is about but tell me how the hell you can make a flashcard for a console that is not out for another year?

I used to own an R4 not an r4i when the dsi came out the R4 company disappeared I then got an Acekard leave the r4 it's gone it's dead get a new flashcard.

I'm pretty sure that IT'S CALLED SARCASM!

lol at r4

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
I think they can see the future! And its simply putting a picture on the box, calling them selfs something based upon an announce ment and pacakaging roms with the card!

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
And here I thought the R4 couldn't possibly get any more lame... I guess I just had too much faith in humanity not being entirely brain-dead. PriceAngels seems to advertise the "R4 King" as an "upgrade" for the LL/LX... pretty shameful really, given that any DSi cart should work on the XL already.

And this R4i-NDSiLL 3D thing is just disgraceful, really. It really doesn't take these "companies" very long to capitalize on the massive number of n00bs out there who will certainly buy this POS thinking it'll work on the 3DS. The idiots who run these companies and the morons who buy their products almost deserve eachother, they're all so stupid.
hate2.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
Porobu said:
deathking said:
031505.jpg

saw this at dx .. lmao
NSD3D

NOOOOOOOOOOO Noobs are going to ask a million times for the Pokemon patch

damn... i did bought one from them
frown.gif

i thought it works on 3DS

guess i got scammed!

i bought the sister version r4i king because it was a few cents cheaper
frown.gif

damn... i ar n00b
r4i name after me sweet ?
smileipb2.png
wait...

anyway
tongue.gif
does look cool for a r4i/r4 3d advertisement.
rofl2.gif

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regardless of who comes out with the first 3DS card, I have a feeling that it won't support the 3D titles anyway. Just the same as how the DSi cards don't support DSiWare, they will WORK with the 3DS but you'll still only be able to play DS games.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
D34DL1N3R said:
Regardless of who comes out with the first 3DS card, I have a feeling that it won't support the 3D titles anyway. Just the same as how the DSi cards don't support DSiWare, they will WORK with the 3DS but you'll still only be able to play DS games.
Actually if its just a screen filter or coded within the games rather than a complete mechanism or firmware function it might just work since all data would be copied anyway.

This doesn't matter though since they will improve the AP in this thing so much that it will be called 3ds Knox in the final release.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The R4 makers caught wind of the 3DS. I wonder how they could have known...

The next one they might make could be a 2012 R4 cart. But if that thing sells it's already the end of the world.

D

Deleted_171835

soulfire said:
Slyakin said:
Hmm... This actually makes a little sense! Avatar was shit, R4's are shit...

EUREKA!

you didn't jsut said that

avatar was on of the best movies evaaaarrrr
Nope. Avatar is only considered good because of the 3D effects.

Without that, it's shit.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Even without the 3D, the story was good. Some might complain because they can't keep up with it.
Also, going slightly off topic much?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Even without the 3D, the story was good. Some might complain because they can't keep up with it.

If you can't keep up with the story of Avatar you have some serious special educational needs. The plot could fit on a post-it note and it was spanned out over three hours, how slow do you have to be to not keep up with that? You could see exactly how it was going to pan out from the first ten minutes (even if you hadn't seen the bazillion films with identical plots) and the characters were, ironically, completely two-dimensional. Colonel Miles Quaritch might as well have been called Baddie McEvilPants.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...