Gaming 3DS firmware update

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
heat6jones said:
Really disappointing news. The 3DS feels like an incomplete product. The games are lame and the system lacks basic features we've become accustomed to.

And they wonder why sells have died.
You know that they are adding features right... indeed, the games aren't that good, (Sammurai warriors is awesome though), but hang on, and you'll see that mabey more cool games will come to the console. I personally look forward to the webbrowser.

heat6jones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know. Just starting to get a little impatient. Once Zelda, the web browser and the store are available, things will be good.

Sethevere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm really hoping they release they browser update soon...
unsure.gif
or have they already done that? I'm so disorientated

Sethevere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
boktor666 said:
heat6jones said:
Really disappointing news. The 3DS feels like an incomplete product. The games are lame and the system lacks basic features we've become accustomed to.

And they wonder why sells have died.
You know that they are adding features right... indeed, the games aren't that good, (Sammurai warriors is awesome though), but hang on, and you'll see that mabey more cool games will come to the console. I personally look forward to the webbrowser.

I agree with both of you, but anyway that's how nintendo makes it's money so..... yeh.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sethevere said:
I wonder if you'll be able to upload pics and videos from the 3DS to the computer?
a) seth use the included SD to transfer photos
b) said photos, and perhaps videos, when transferred will NOT be 3D. the MPO file is the 3D image but unless you have a certain program (google it (if there is one)) you won't be able to view them.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
Sethevere said:
I wonder if you'll be able to upload pics and videos from the 3DS to the computer?
b) said photos, and perhaps videos, when transferred will NOT be 3D. the MPO file is the 3D image but unless you have a certain program (google it (if there is one)) you won't be able to view them.

actually when you take a 3D picture it creates the 3d MPO file and also a 2D jpeg so you can see what the 3D picture should be on your PC

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
leeday100196 said:
Sethevere said:

actually when you take a 3D picture it creates the 3d MPO file and also a 2D jpeg so you can see what the 3D picture should be on your PC
thanks, forgot to add that, did know about it though (i transfer photos all the time).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou