Gaming 3DS favorite Titles editing?

DDRPenguin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In the 3DS in your friends list you can choose what software represents your favorite title. Well I want to add a DS game as my favorite title, but the ones I have played (That show in up the activity log's Game Library) don't show up in the select screen and I can't choose DS titles.

How can I choose them?

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
they dont want your favorite title to be an old one
laugh.gif

dgregh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so here's the thing, I have ran into two people on streetpass in the last two days who have had thiers set to DS games. One was Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, and the other was FFCC Echoes of Time.

I looked around settings and I can't figure out how they did it, anyone got an idea?

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
dgregh said:
so here's the thing, I have ran into two people on streetpass in the last two days who have had thiers set to DS games. One was Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, and the other was FFCC Echoes of Time.

I looked around settings and I can't figure out how they did it, anyone got an idea?
People you meet on StreetPass display their most recently played game, not their favourite.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spiritofcat said:
dgregh said:

People you meet on StreetPass display their most recently played game, not their favourite.
This is correct. Only when you view your added friends using the orange-square icon located on the bottom screen, can you set and view your favorite title. As other have stated, only 3DS games register in the list of games/apps to set to favorite (for now).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person