J1rubino1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
7EDF345B-12AB-498A-BDF6-873D73F3FA26.jpeg
Everytime I play a game or something I get this error is there anyway to fix this? I’m running luma 9.0 B9s

remlei

Trophies
XP
Country
Is that a cia converted game?

Most of the error i git from luma is a game cart cia converted gam specially if you installed a update with it.

My advice is install a digital version of the game as much as possible.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that happens again you can just google the TitleID and it will tell you what game/applet/system app is causing the crash. Then you can either delete it, update it or replace it with a good one to recover yourself. For future reference.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
qtm is the module controlling the head tracking for enhanced 3D. Try opening the camera with R+L in the home menu, switching to the front camera and taking a photo. Also try to open and close the lid while it's powered on and see if something unusual happens.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
UPDATE: i’m Still getting this error so deleting the cia didn’t work
Do what the person above suggested. It's possible the head tracking feature is broken, I saw someone else with the same problem in the past and what fixed it for them IIRC was deleting the qtm module, but then you won't have head tracking at all.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Do what the person above suggested. It's possible the head tracking feature is broken, I saw someone else with the same problem in the past and what fixed it for them IIRC was deleting the qtm module, but then you won't have head tracking at all.
It's not like head tracking is any useful or important to be honest. Besides Face Raiders (that nobody even touches), there's pretty much nothing that use it (even when using the camera to take photos it doesn't work that well anyway).

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's not like head tracking is any useful or important to be honest. Besides Face Raiders (that nobody even touches), there's pretty much nothing that use it (even when using the camera to take photos it doesn't work that well anyway).
All 3D games use it for super-stable 3D. Face raiders doesn't support it I think, as IIRC it's disabled when any of the cameras are in use.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
All 3D games use it for super-stable 3D. Face raiders doesn't support it I think, as IIRC it's disabled when any of the cameras are in use.
It does as I've seen it popping up a similar error on a friend's system with the same problem (bad qtm module). He never used the 3D though, so that may be why I thought that, never mind then.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you could extract the module from another 3DS and replace it. You can also perhaps get a download of it from *somewhere*

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, you could extract the module from another 3DS and replace it. You can also perhaps get a download of it from *somewhere*
IIRC, the person I mentioned before who had this problem tried all that, and it didn't help. OP's problem might not be the exact same though so it's worth a try.
It's easily downloaded with 3DNUS (completely legal btw) by getting the title version for your firmware from https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list
That works for any system title for updates that still exist on Nintendo's servers. Older updates (9.x and below I believe) were removed.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC, the person I mentioned before who had this problem tried all that, and it didn't help. OP's problem might not be the exact same though so it's worth a try.
It's easily downloaded with 3DNUS (completely legal btw) by getting the title version for your firmware from https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list
That works for any system title for updates that still exist on Nintendo's servers. Older updates (9.x and below I believe) were removed.
Wait, if you just do a system update, it'll update QTM, right?

J1rubino1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked for it in fbi but didn’t see it maybe it’s already deleted?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I deleted a file from home brew called qtm is that the module?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2