Hacking 3DS Datel Power Saves...

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are the codes for games supposed to be downloaded?
I plugged in the US version of MH3U but it says that there are no codes available even though there should be and when I plug in Pokémon X then it keeps looping between the cartridge not found and save backup tab...

I assume you have already registered your code and such?

You are also certain you have a US code (not EU code)? [this latter question is based on having scanned this thread. I guess some people were using a code for another country and reading the game disk was causing problems. Apparently code junkies will swap codes for you though, if you ask]

Dracon007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried asking them for the US license code so hopefully they will reply in a few days but when I try to plug in Pokémon X it seems to keep looping and I don't think that it should be related to the type of license code I have

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does this work as a cartridge save backup device? That would be the main feature that I would be looking for.

You can back up and restore saves with it, but so far you can only restore your own saves (seems to be bound to the cartridge). You can't modify the saves (yet).

dehry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried asking them for the US license code so hopefully they will reply in a few days but when I try to plug in Pokémon X it seems to keep looping and I don't think that it should be related to the type of license code I have

Check the code you entered again. I think that's some copy protection stuff they added. It never tells you that you entered it wrong, just doesn't appear to work. If the slip of paper with an access code has Datel customer services USA on it, you have a US version.

Stash23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check the code you entered again. I think that's some copy protection stuff they added. It never tells you that you entered it wrong, just doesn't appear to work. If the slip of paper with an access code has Datel customer services USA on it, you have a US version.

So does this mean you have the US code and it can read X with no problem?

dehry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does this mean you have the US code and it can read X with no problem?
Yes. I tried all the other things, my games would read except for X&Y(they acted like they were constantly connecting and disconnecting, thus my copy protection hypothesis) but not pull up any codes, I checked my code and saw it was entered wrong. As soon as I fixed that, everything worked except for my copy of Soul Hackers, which I just now realized didn't have a save in the first place.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty flakey on my pokemon X. Some people suggest inserting the cartridge slowly. Others suggest some rubbing alcohol. A combo of the two worked for me, but It's not something I would be too thrilled doing frequently.

dbzmaster12

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey I have a PAL Licence key. If anybody would like to exchange their NTCS Licence Key with me. I would be open to that. If this is not the message to post over here. point me in the direction I can.

Thanks

D

Deleted User

Hey I have a PAL Licence key. If anybody would like to exchange their NTCS Licence Key with me. I would be open to that. If this is not the message to post over here. point me in the direction I can.

Thanks

imo the best thing to do is to email datel they will swap it for you

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any list of what types of powersaves codes are on it, I'm planing on getting this but I was wondering what codes there is already out. I already know what games but I want info on the codes for those games.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any list of what types of powersaves codes are on it, I'm planing on getting this but I was wondering what codes there is already out. I already know what games but I want info on the codes for those games.

There isn;t an official list, as far as I am aware.

Even Datel's (codejunkies) website is pretty awful. They have a list of what games they "suppost" but no real info other than that.

By the way... still waiting for a response regarding pokemon X.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn;t an official list, as far as I am aware.

Even Datel's (codejunkies) website is pretty awful. They have a list of what games they "suppost" but no real info other than that.

By the way... still waiting for a response regarding pokemon X.
Ok thanks I have looked on cooed junkies website it doesn't even have the product on there site yet. And I heard gamestop going to have them 3/7/14 but that just a guess according to there site so I'm hoping to get one by tomorrow if it out

lexi08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The device allows for reading and writing 3DS save data with a PC via USB connection. Does work with latest firmware. It is just like the R4i save dongle, but made by Datel. You can use it to backup your saves, as well as using their "Powersaves", or by modifying your own save. Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokemon X/Y are so far unable to be detected by device.

I bought mine about a month ago. I'm from California and I think I have a UK version too. (Says it's made in UK so I guess it's from there). When you got the US code, did the PowerSaves tab work for you now? Or is it still just the Backups and in-game codes? Please help.

ZeroUnderOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else run into an issue where, once in a while, the program hangs during the connecting to server part and ends up saying "no online content available"?

Seems to happen a few times a day with pokemon x. Then goes right back to working. Is it their servers?

ButzPuff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like a favor for anyone who has this and a copy of New Leaf. Can you see if there are codes for the following items:

• Taurus Bathtub
• Gemini Closet
• Cancer Table
• Leo Sculpture
• Virgo Harp
• Libra Scale
• Scorpio Lamp
• Blue Argyle Tank
• Kimbap Plate
• Red Horned Hat
• School Cap
• White School Cap

These haven't been released yet officially but the first 7 on that list have been leaked in the last few days without much known on their origin. And people are wondering if there are codes or something of all of these to make this possible... Thank You. =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.