Hacking 3DS Datel Power Saves...

xxmikufanxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so... they require an email address and license key to use the software? Kind of bogus... does anyone have a key they are willing to share?

you couldnt use the software even with the key or email. you need the device. When you plug in the game it shows you the codes, you can not browse available codes like previous action replay products.

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey could someone who has this device please tell me what the codes they have for kid icarus uprising are? Ive searched online and havent been able to find out anything. Id only buy this device for that game so i want to make sure its worth it.

gabemstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey could someone who has this device please tell me what the codes they have for kid icarus uprising are? Ive searched online and havent been able to find out anything. Id only buy this device for that game so i want to make sure its worth it.

kidicarus.png

kidicarus1.png

Reactions: aclearersky

gabemstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: aclearersky

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you couldnt use the software even with the key or email. you need the device. When you plug in the game it shows you the codes, you can not browse available codes like previous action replay products.

I realize this. I got my hands on the device used, not knowing I needed this being that I never needed it before. Hence I am looking for someone who would be willing to give me their credentials so that I may use it.

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any known difference between the "pro" and non pro? If they both work for the newer games like X/Y and New Leaf, would there be a purpose of getting the pro?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Is there any known difference between the "pro" and non pro? If they both work for the newer games like X/Y and New Leaf, would there be a purpose of getting the pro?
i think its just re brand
but i couldn't find a site that sell the "Pro" edition

Dracon007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are the codes for games supposed to be downloaded?
I plugged in the US version of MH3U but it says that there are no codes available even though there should be and when I plug in Pokémon X then it keeps looping between the cartridge not found and save backup tab...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.