Hacking 3DS Datel Power Saves...

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you ordered will work fine ~ their product is region free. It is the saves on their server that matter. So far they have all Japanese and all European. I spoke to their tech support about 3 weeks ago just as European games went live ~ he said that US saves were next.

Do you have an idea of when US saves will be coming? Would I have to wait till next year or something?

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have an idea of when US saves will be coming? Would I have to wait till next year or something?

Would it be before end of this year?

Is this ebay seller "moderntech-uk" legit? I ordered from there...

What you ordered will work fine ~ their product is region free. It is the saves on their server that matter. So far they have all Japanese and all European. I spoke to their tech support about 3 weeks ago just as European games went live ~ he said that US saves were next.

I tried emailing Datel about this with no response so far :(
Did the tech you talked to say if it would be by end of this year for US saves? I really would like to know as I don't just want to use the device for backing up saves...

Does anyone have experience with ebay? I got email saying item shipped, but under "Purchase history" it says shipped (0)... Should I be concerned?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hD8AEC6EC
JUST EDIT THE FIRST OUT OF FOUR POST!​

Bumping is not allowed, just like dupe threads.

Reactions: Quincy

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I emailed a UK ebay seller about 3DS Powersaves, said would only work on PAL systems... Is it really region free?

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If datel is refusing to answer you i doubt anyone here is going to know. Just be patient and please quit bumping your own thread. I'm eager for the ability to use cheats as well but its going to take time. Datel power saves is relatively new.

junn

Trophies
Website
flic.kr
XP
Country
United States
JPN version of the device works on EU version of the software.
it'll show the preset powersaves codes of the JPN games on the EU software.
and can backup a US games. but there's no online database.

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a response from Datel: They said saves/codes for US games are available in the "coming days". Thing is, to use them, I need a US license key. They said to email them my European key and they will send US key :)
Hopes this helps others too who want one as well :)

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my device from ebay UK since device itself is region free. Datel said it will be released in US very soon, also their powersaves site now lists saves and codes for US games. I downloaded the product manual, you can either use their saves, or you can also apply codes to your own. Here is site link: https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/

I think this is good news :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: