Hacking 3DS Datel Power Saves device lies?

luffy4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought this because the package says it works for mac, well they dont have the software available and the PC software will not work with Wine or Crossover, any solutions for Datel's Lies and stupidity?

also, they cant be contacted as they ignore emails and had all phones deactivated

luffy4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I meant a solution to USE the device, i wanted to use it. and i cant use a VM, thats why i was using Wine and crossover

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, he just will not use a VM.
He doesn't want to have to pay for a Windows license. That's why. Getting a VM system installed is easy and can be free. Getting a license for the OS running in the VM isn't cheap. Then again, you just have to use it for a short period of time or find a way to reset the activation timer.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solution: buy a PC.

Doesn't have to be a top of the line dealy, just some cheap clunker from like 5 years ago would do it, I bet.

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find a single mention of Mac's in the entire product manual.

https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/download/user-guide/powersaves3ds-user-guide.pdf

It's not like Datel or Codejunkies to lie about their products - they've been around forever and one day more. Are you sure that the actual box mentions Mac's or did you read it in a product description on eBay or something? Are you sure it's in the original packaging?

Look on this page. It mentions Mac OS X: Coming Soon
https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Email the team and ask them about the support issue? They might be willing to send you an in-progress version of the mac support or something. It's actually quite surprising how helpful some of the people behind these things can be :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Date sticks