Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Today the page www.R4ISDHC.COM change their information about the new update 5.1.0.11 claiming that the latest 2013 R4cards suport this firmware. I downloaded the latest file again to verify that the information is tue but my card that is a R4isdhc White Dual Core doesnt work, also i try diferent sd cards and the card still dead. It was working before I updated my 3DS XL to the latest firmware.
Are you just putting the files on the MicroSD? You need to be able to RUN a firmware update to make it apply, which means you need to update it on a DS/3DS that hasn't blocked it yet.

Tecmanpr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you just putting the files on the MicroSD? You need to be able to RUN a firmware update to make it apply, which means you need to update it on a DS/3DS that hasn't blocked it yet.
My r4 already was updated to 1.51 firmware and wood 1.51 now. Still dont work

Tecmanpr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a DS to try but i have the latest firmware 1.51 installed before the 5.1.0.11 update. Today(april 10) I download the latest kernel, formatted the sd card, unzip the files in the sd card then i try to run the R4 and keep showing me the error after i click the icon.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I download the latest kernel, formatted the sd card, unzip the files in the sd card then i try to run the R4 and keep showing me the error after i click the icon.
You need to RUN a firmware update (as in, actually RUN THE UPDATE FILE/OPTION) in order to actually do a firmware update.

Tecmanpr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to RUN a firmware update (as in, actually RUN THE UPDATE FILE/OPTION) in order to actually do a firmware update.
I did that before the 3ds update 5.1.0.11. My R4 firmware is the 1.51beta. That is the file you run to update. So im in the latest available now.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I did that before the 3ds update 5.1.0.11. My R4 firmware is the 1.51beta. That is the file you run to update. So im in the latest available now.

what card do you have?

These DO NOT WORK on any higher than 4.5.0-10
(4.5.0-10) R4isdhc Dual-Core (r4isdhc.com)
(4.5.0-10) 2012 New R4isdhc-silver (r4isdhc.com)

They released 2 New card to replace them, these work on the newer firmwares
(5.1.0-11) 2013 R4isdhc Dual-Core (r4isdhc.com) – New Card
(5.1.0-11) 2013 New R4isdhc-silver (r4isdhc.com) – New Card

Tecmanpr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this card from www.R4isdhc.com (5.1.0-11) 2013 R4isdhc Dual-Core (r4isdhc.com) – New Card, not running in my 3DSXL firmware 1.51beta and the latest kernel. I replacenthe sdcar, formatte, anyway. The card was ok until I updated my 3DSXL.

This card is a clone of the clone I read. I opened it to see the marking and is a second clone of the first clone.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I have this card from www.R4isdhc.com (5.1.0-11) 2013 R4isdhc Dual-Core (r4isdhc.com) – New Card, not running in my 3DSXL firmware 1.51beta and the latest kernel. I replacenthe sdcar, formatte, anyway. The card was ok until I updated my 3DSXL.

This card is a clone of the clone I read. I opened it to see the marking and is a second clone of the first clone.

so you have run and applied the 1.51beta update? as like you have booted a game, if it is not working, then you do not have the 2013 version, your more than likely have the 2012 version if applied and still not working

NeoGohan

Trophies
XP
Country

Check their forum, everyone says it doesn't work, even if you updated to their last firmware.

Metab.

Check my signature for the latest news on the 3DS
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems Nikki gave me a letter with a 3DS update for the letter box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw