ROM Hack 3DS CTR Decryptor stuck on "Opening sd:/ncchinfo.bin"

AquaX101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using firmware 4.2, I have everything I need on the SD Card, the ncchinfo, the keyx, and the msetforboss.dat file, This is happened twice, once with the mset file and the other time without it. Help?

Does it matter if the SD is named MTCARD_NAND? And also can I use the 9.2 decryptor on 4.2?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
What error does it say? I initially got a generic couldn't open file error on my first attempt to decrypt Alpha Sapphire rom (it read the ncchinfo.bin file then showed an error when it went to open the 3DS file).

I regenned the ncchinfo file but this time didn't alter the file name of the rom afterwords like I did on my first attempt. You can try doing what I did and see if that gets better results for you. ;)

Also make sure there are no spaces in the rom file name or special characters. Naming it rom.3ds and genning the ncchnfo.bin file with that should work for you.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States

AquaX101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it fixed yesterday, it turns out there was an error or something with the ncchinfo because right after I made a new ncch and put it in my sd and loaded the decryptor, it made the xorpads

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs