Hardware 3DS Classic to N3DS XL MM + Gateway

Zouiguipopo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i'm french so sorry for my english. I'll try to details all i think.
I have a Classic 3DS in 9.2 sysnand (no emunand) (With all my puzzle il mii plaza (the most important thing for me) my mii, my friends, my eshop game, ambassor etc) and i want to transfert ALL my saves, games, puzzles etc to my new 3DS XL MM in 9.0 !!

So now what i have to do ???? cause for the transfert need 9.5 in my 2 3DS... and how to transfert the pre installed MM ?? and how to backup all my thing in a NEW MicroSD Card because 4Go...to small !!

So Thanks You !!

Zouiguipopo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hum all emunand to both console, you right but when i try to make a Emunand of my Classic 3DS all my puzzles and my games (hunted house etc) on mii plaza desapear !!! :O

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hum all emunand to both console, you right but when i try to make a Emunand of my Classic 3DS all my puzzles and my games (hunted house etc) on mii plaza desapear !!! :O

Something's not right then. When I make an emunand from my sysnand, all mii plaza and installed games came over without issue. You need to copy your SD card before making your emunand because it wipes all your SD card data. Once emunand is made, copy back over SD card contents.

Zouiguipopo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is what i have doing but nothing after, nothing on my Sysnand and Nothing on my Emunand... juste 5 Puzzles completed, not ALL :'(

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I read somewhere you could write an emunand backup in the sysnand, so you might be able to do the opposite? (Doing a backup of your sysnand and injecting it in the emunand?)

If not, the only solution I see if the system transfer, unfortunately. Maybe the emunand don't keep 100% of the infos (and drop the puzzles saves and such).

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere you could write an emunand backup in the sysnand, so you might be able to do the opposite? (Doing a backup of your sysnand and injecting it in the emunand?)

If not, the only solution I see if the system transfer, unfortunately. Maybe the emunand don't keep 100% of the infos (and drop the puzzles saves and such).

Yes it is possible with a hard mod but NOT RECOMMENDED. Think about it, that would be like restoring a virtual machine to your physical computer without taking the proper steps to make the virtual machine work on real hardware. Things will not work right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.