Hacking 3DS can't read the card. In a DS Lite, icon shows as "dstwo." Help?

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a good two years since I've used this card, and I decided to update it and all.
However, even after putting the latest EOS, the latest patch, and latest firmware, it shows up as "dstwo" on my DS Lite instead of Alex Rider, and my 3DS, on 9.8U, can't recognize it.
Tried formatting, applying various updates, am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by AceWarhead,

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Showing up as "dstwo" on a DS or DS Lite is expected behavior. Does it work on your DS Lite, at least?

If it's not showing up on the 3DS at all you're having a contact issue with the microSD or the card itself. I almost always have to insert my DSTWO into my o3DS two+ times to get it to register, then it works perfectly.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Showing up as "dstwo" on a DS or DS Lite is expected behavior. Does it work on your DS Lite, at least?

If it's not showing up on the 3DS at all you're having a contact issue with the microSD or the card itself. I almost always have to insert my DSTWO into my o3DS two+ times to get it to register, then it works perfectly.

Ah silly me, I just remembered I had one of the bad batches of DSTWO which had something wrong with a power supplier or something, so I have to re-insert the thing multiple times over for it to read. Thank you for reminding me.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm