Hardware 3DS Booting up slow down

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So sometimes when I boot up my 3DS it starts playing the menu's sound, I can move around with the slide bad or the d-pad and select different software but both screens are black... This happens for about 5 seconds and then the screens light up and show the images correctly... Should I be worried?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gullwing said:
So sometimes when I boot up my 3DS it starts playing the menu's sound, I can move around with the slide bad or the d-pad and select different software but both screens are black... This happens for about 5 seconds and then the screens light up and show the images correctly... Should I be worried?

Mine did this once, but otherwise no problems. I'd just wait until it truly messes up before returning it..... else you can't return it anyway.

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
Gullwing said:

Mine did this once, but otherwise no problems. I'd just wait until it truly messes up before returning it..... else you can't return it anyway.
I really don't think it's something hardware oriented... I had no problems on any function or software of the 3DS... I just had to recalibrate my camera, but that's about it

lompoc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont mess around if you want it to last long get exchange fast mine is good but clicking sound when you open it

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lompoc said:
dont mess around if you want it to last long get exchange fast mine is good but clicking sound when you open it
WAT ?
unsure.gif

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gullwing said:
lompoc said:
WAT ?
unsure.gif
Ignore the troll. Something about his having fast clicking sounds when you open it because he messed around with the exchange. I don't know.

Try to exchange the console if this keeps persisting, because I had the top screen broken of my first DS Lite (after warranty) and it fixed itself after a while- could be the same with yours.

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knyaz Vladimir said:
Gullwing said:
lompoc said:
WAT ?
unsure.gif
Ignore the troll. Something about his having fast clicking sounds when you open it because he messed around with the exchange. I don't know.

Try to exchange the console if this keeps persisting, because I had the top screen broken of my first DS Lite (after warranty) and it fixed itself after a while- could be the same with yours.
I havent' had this problem again ... It happened like twice... I don't thi k its something serious... No games freeze or software... Nothing... Just this

Jaden.

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This happened to me when i played DS games. But it's not something really bad. It will not affect on anything.

Maybe can be your battery too?

Herox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LIke a pc, it just had the once in a while slow startup. Thats just another reason to put it in sleep mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte