Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
McNutsack said:
Can someone answer me this, please?
My GF has the Pull and Go Folio. Will her 3DS still fit inside the pouch if I buy her a Nyko Power Pak? The 3DS already seemed like a snug fit in the pouch, so I'm not sure how it handles the extra bulk.
She really loves the Folio, so it'd kind of be nice if the Nyko fits it and I dont have to find another suitable, nice case for the 3DS =/

Thanks for the help!

Oh, also:

+1 Hori Officially Licensed Protective Screen Filter
These things were super simple to install. Although a cat hair is stuck under the top screen and I refuse to peel it off to fix it, I am quite happy with the lack of bubbles (seriously, guys, no bubbles)
Is it safe to try to unstick the top screen and reapply it? Or would I have to buy a new protector?
I'm not sure if this will be a legitimate answer to your question or not as I don't know exactly how big the Nyko Power Pak is, but I have a crystal armor on my 3DS and it fits in the Pull and Go folio and leaves absolutely no breathing room for the 3DS. I almost have to force it in. If it's any bigger than a 3DS crystal armor then it definitely will not fit into it.

kikuo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I choose +1 USB Charge Cable for Nintendo DSi / DSi XL / 3DS,as this 3ds aceessory has wide fuction,it works fine on the Nintendo DSi / DSi XL and the 3ds console also....

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fiona said:
Found these 3DS Accessories

1. 3DS Non-Slip Convertible Retractable Grip
2.3DS Stand Base with Audio Output Speaker and Brush Pot
3.3DS 16 in1 Essential Accessory Pack

If you want to enchance 3D surround sound effect during games,you will find these products are very for you .

Nice way of advertising....

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, +1 cheap USB charge cable. Just keep one kicking about in my bag in case I have to charge it at work or whatever, really useful and only a few quid.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
+1 Easy Pouch (Black) - Snug fit for the 3DS and plus its got 2 internal slots for cartridges
tongue.gif
Well padded imo
+1 Fingerprint Relief Full System Protection Filter 3DS - It reduces fingerprints.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the Hori screen protectors mess up the 3D at all?

Posts merged

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
tlyee61 said:

Posts merged

For me it doesn't. I've tried 3 Hori types and it certainly does not affect the 3D effects on the screen.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
+1 Official Hori Screen Filter (got the Japanese ones, equally good)
+1 3DS Airfoam Pouch by Project Design

-1 Power A 3DS Flex Case (no game card slot being the largest reason)

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to post a warning about the Power Pak+. My 3DS stopped turning on after I charged the system last weekend. I'm not sure if it has to do with the battery, but I know I had been running into issues with the battery discharging while charging. Something happened to the system because when I swapped in the official battery and charged it, the system still wouldn't turn on. As I said, not sure how it happened so it might not be the battery. I sent it into Nintendo for repair and its coming back so I'll see what happens. I might pick up a new Power Pak+ just as a safety precaution.

PS Anyone know if leaving the 3DS plugged in keeps it from having the StreetPass issues where it gets corrupted?

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
+1 to each of the following HORI products:

screen filter
(they go on reasonably easier than the screen protectors of the past with the new adhesive portions used to line up the screen protectors (before actually applying them)

compact case
it looks great, it's soft inside, has room for 3 additional games, enough extra room that if your system has armor or a silicone cover on it, it will still fit. I keep an extra DSlite stylus in mine since that's easier to use than fumbling for the stylus in the back of the 3DS

silicone cover
protects the "high gloss" finish from becoming all fingerprintytm

fingerprinty is trademark, moon on stick, inc.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A WARNING TO PEOPLE WITH POWER PAK+ WITH CHARGING CRADLE:

I've owned my PP+ since it was released and had no problems with it until now. After charging it overnight on the Nyko PP+ charging cradel it didn't turn on. I sent it out for repair last week and just got it back. Nintendo said they had to replace the main circuit board. I lost all my stuff (thankfully I could access my eShop account and could redownload my games). My guess is that it was fried by the battery. After thinking about how that could happen, I realized that the charging dock charges the battery directly. Normally you charge the battery using the 3DS charging port. This allows the 3DS to stop charging when the battery is "full". The PP+ is charged directly, so by my best guess, it can be over-charged. I am the only one of my friends who has the PP+ and ran into this problem, but I know Im the only one who lets it charge overnight.

I just wanted to warn people about this because I would hate to see someone go through what I did or worse (Nintendo says they won't fix it). If you have a PP+, I would suggest charging it through the 3DS like you normally would.

nathancnc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes the PP+ is charged directly, but it the charger is a smart charger, much like the one in the 3ds itself.....thats why it has 3 leads on the bottom instead of 2. AAMOF most chargers will charge the battery to near full, then don't really turn off, they just go down to a small "trickel" charge until it has been removed from a power source.

I can confirm that this is what both the stock 3ds charge port, and PP+ do......along with the DS/DSL/DSi/XL...and every PSP model aswell as PSP Go.

So it most likely was just a short in the PP+ Cradle.....this was an issue with the very first batch, and Nyko will replace it free of charge, just give them a call.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    well I meant that as a figure of speech
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could just rerelease a modern gameboy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pocket analogue
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but nintendo licensed
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Aeiou backwards