Hacking 3DS 6.1 FW Downgrade to 4.4FW running Gateway (PIC, VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattrunks

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if you where smart enough to downgrade the 3ds, you wouldn't be dumb enough to think people would accept that video as proof

its not about what you can prove, its about what you know. i know you're jelly, learn a thing or too bud. toodles

mattrunks

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
mattrunks, have you decided name for your downgrader yet? How about CrownDowngrade?

at this stage I have not thought of a name yet as I don't plan to release this any time soon but I am open to suggestions.

phazonknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ill admit you have some skills...in moving motherboards around, thats about it and still that is pretty impressive still because those screws are small and that is alot of time put into it (unless you paid someone to switch motherboards for you) as to claim that you found a "downgrade method" is laughable there are alot of smart people on this forum you smelt bs from a mile away so just take the hint man and probably just get rid of this thread before mods come and close it down

Mikecrowfone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill admit you have some skills...in moving motherboards around, thats about it and still that is pretty impressive still because those screws are small and that is alot of time put into it (unless you paid someone to switch motherboards for you) as to claim that you found a "downgrade method" is laughable there are alot of smart people on this forum you smelt bs from a mile away so just take the hint man and probably just get rid of this thread before mods come and close it down

False. He probably just did a shell swap. That's uber easy.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Assuming that this is true, what would have been the point in posting this when you are unwilling to share a release or promise of one?
You could have atleast given technical details on how this was achieved, a majority of attempt are computing enthusiasts so even if we didn't understand it all we have Google to our aid and helpful members to elaborate.
I don't see how you could expect to be seen as anything other than a troll.
Also you're getting evidence all wrong, we take YouTube videos at the same level as we would take your word for it.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

mattrunks

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Assuming that this is true, what would have been the point in posting this when you are unwilling to share a release or promise of one?
You could have atleast given technical details on how this was achieved, a majority of attempt are computing enthusiasts so even if we didn't understand it all we have Google to our aid and helpful members to elaborate.
I don't see how you could expect to be seen as anything other than a troll.

read the OP I said I may release this in the future

To be hones a shell swap and a motherboard swap are pretty much the same thing

this wasn't a swap job, pls stop at your attempts to discredit me, you will surely fail.

Mikecrowfone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be hones a shell swap and a motherboard swap are pretty much the same thing

Except a motherboard swap requires considerably more finesse in handling the connectors and stuff. A shell swap just requires you to unscrew, unlatch and replace.

Im confused, isnt shell swapping the same as motherboard swapping on a 3DS??

Shell swap is the replacement of the top and bottom shell. Mobo swap involves decoupling of the flex connectors and cables.

mattrunks

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Release what? It's not possible to downgrade from 6.x without a nand dump of 4.x for that specific console. Without that it's not possible to downgrade.

you keep telling yourself that, anything is possible, hell even the word impossible can't be spelt without possible. no need to be a pessimist.

Im confused, isnt shell swapping the same as motherboard swapping on a 3DS??

like i said this wasn't a swap job, wouldn't even know where to purchase a pokemon xy shell anyways lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.