ROM Hack 3DNUS

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DNUS said everything was downloaded successfully, but this is all I got. Is this correct?
cf4a3cc9d5bec5f5f1f9c2e12701888c.png

SOLSTAR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
using my 3ds,how can i see the version of an app?

i moved all the content of my 16 gb card into a 32gb one,and for some reasons on the new card i have missing apps and cia that were present in the other one.can you please tell me how to look for those or an alternattive way to download them?using the tickect db for some reasons cannot find (i.e download)all the titles i have

Navi198

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I try to download 9.2.0-20U it get's stuck at "Downloading titlelist complete" Then nothing happens. What do I do?

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
It has been removed from the server. You cannot download that anymore
The mtheall servers have been down for a while, and that's where the titlelsit.csv is retrieved from. Not even my release(s) of 3DNUS work any longer. Seems like the project is dead now.

Shadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a program last days, and i thought it could be usefull for more people. So I made a few adjustments and decided to release it.

The Idea is actually stolen from UpdateCDN and NUSDownloader. It downloads a title and wrap it as a .cia file (if you want), or it download whole firmwares.
This file doesn't need any additional .csv files. it downloads the complete list from http://yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/reports.php and cycle through the titles and decide what to downloads.
This program also uses 3DSGuy's make_cdn_cia.exe file.
It is written in c# so it only works with .net framework.

to download a title:
just enter the title ID and the version ID and press download.

to download a firmware:
just enter the firmware you want in the title box and the region in the version box and press download. If this firmware doesn't excist it will grab the first firmware under it (Example 7.0.3-13 becomes 7.0.0-13).
Nintendo has removed some older files from their server, so it is possible that the wanted firmware is not available anymore.

32-bit version:
Here is a 32-bit version provided by @MarcusD :
http://gbatemp.net/attachments/3dnus_winexperience32_dotnot35-zip.33201/

UPDATE 1.5:
- it has an awsome icon;
- the not responding windows is solved and it is obvious is is runnign (cursur changes to wait cursor etc., it jsut seem smoother now);
- it has the ability to change the versions of the title. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK(this is actually for the whole program), so it can trick the 3ds in updating while it is actually downgrading (emunand for now).

UPDATE 1.6:
- A bug is fixed which makes the program freeze when spoofing small version numbers.
- a scrollbar is added
- when an error occurred the textbox background turns red (so be extra extra careful with installing (if)),

UPDATE 1.7:
Thanks for the reactions everybody ;), I looked into some suggestions and added the following:
- Errors are shown differently(a text is shown isntead of a red background)
- For firmware downloading you can enter "+" for spoofing 1 version higher than the current newest version for eacht title (this make it still updatable with net firmware updates);
- a progress bar has been added

UPDATE 1.8:
- Downloading firmware 9.5.0 is fixed
- A 32 bit version is added

UPDATE 1.9:
-
support for NEW 3ds added
- removed the 32 bit version (as it was not working for some, still looking for a solution)
View attachment 13061
download:
.exe: see attachment
source (c#): http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/53991976/file.html

UPDATE:
For a better supported version of 3DNUS, check the following version made by Dr-Hacknik:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/3dnus-mod-by-dr-hacknik.392360/
If you written this in C++, C or C#, there's a possibility of the why 32bit version is not working is possibly because you are using doubles instead of floats when using precise values.

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
If you written this in C++, C or C#, there's a possibility of the why 32bit version is not working is possibly because you are using doubles instead of floats when using precise values.
My modified version of 3DNUS (Link) is a bit more well supported as well there's both a x64 and x86 version.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Marco47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! I'm sorry to bother you all, but I was wondering if I can download the 11.2.0-35U System Update using this? Because my N3ds has been telling me to update, but I can't find the CIA (for said update) files to install using "Sysupdater". Or maybe I can update safely? I'm using ReiNAND, so i'm not sure if I can just update my console directly (and safely) from the menu.

Some help would be appreciated! Thank you all so much! :D

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

Marco47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Shadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is currently a tutorial that let's you downgrade, install A9LH + Luma CFW and update back to the version you are on. It works on versions 11.0-11.2 (Yes, up to the latest version.). The only thing is that the tutorial is in Spanish, but I think you can do it if you follow along slowly and carefully. If anyone wants the link to the video then ask me. It also works on any type of 3DS (Either O3DS or N3DS as I was successful on both. Including my friends O3DS XL). BTW, I can translate it for you if you want on what to do and follow as I know the steps on how to do it and know Spanish as well. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."