Status
Not open for further replies.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What have you attributed to most people here don't attribute so why should I you judge me I bet you haven't either
I'm not the one demanding someone else make something to suit my needs. I'm also actually studying C in my spare time so that when the libraries get more fleshed out I'll have some functional knowledge to get started writing some homebrew of my own.

Also, contribute. Attribute is is a describing word, like if I said "Parasite X has the attribute of a leech"

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If I had the know how I would that's why I'm in college so I can learn how to hack/program
well then you should show respect to people who are doing something you can't, do you really think making a emulator from scratch is easy? its something that takes time and research, you build it up as new things are discovered, acting like that is bound to piss people off.....if you dont understand the complexity of something you dont just say "uuuurgggh i want romz, you all suck"

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a better idea lets try this oops blocked

Well then you won't see this, but you are embarrassing and pathetic. Perhaps contribute to the cause instead of leeching and calling people fags as soon as they call you out on it.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
reported all the rubbish in this thread.....its stupid, if you dont like it do it yourself or stfu

dont understand why a emulator is built up slowly and doesn't just go from nothing to 100% perfect emulation? you should also just stay out the thread

you just come across as a kid that didnt get a 3ds from their mummy for your birthday

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Exactly my point why even bother especially when you have various other emulators that let you play commercial games I'm glad someone agrees with me :)
god just stfu and go away........you sound like a stupid kid

anyway....last post, hope the admins clear all this crap out soon :P

Reactions: Judas18

NCDyson

Hello Boys...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly my point why even bother especially when you have various other emulators that let you play commercial games I'm glad someone agrees with me :)

last i checked, there's no emulators currently capable of playing commercial 3ds games.

Reactions: Judas18

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reported as well. As a side note, you don't have to be in college to learn how to hack/program. Stop making excuses for being unmotivated and lazy. Learn to do something and contribute as opposed to spewing out garbage at everyone you come in contact with.

From what I gathered Citra is in active development. Both emulators are struggling to emulate DSP properly.

Reactions: Margen67

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said there was & I was speaking of systems that died off that play what was once their commercial library

So you're trying to tell us you assume that these previous emulators for legacy systems just magically popped out of no ware with full support? What the hell do you think we're trying to do here exactly? Rome wasn't built in one day. It surely isn't going to be built faster by little skriddies dissing it and yelling "faster".

If you don't have anything to contribute then just shut your mouth son.

Reactions: NEP

NCDyson

Hello Boys...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said there was & I was speaking of systems that died off that play what was once their commercial library

Ah. Most of the emulators for those systems started out the same way. Only capable of playing homebrew, then working their way up as more of the hardware was understood. With the growing complexity of each new console/handheld generation, the longer it will take for an emulator to reach compatibility. In the last handheld console generation, there was quite a while before emulators made the leap from hombrew to commercial games.

Reactions: Relys

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. Most of the emulators for those systems started out the same way. Only capable of playing homebrew, then working their way up as more of the hardware was understood. With the growing complexity of each new console/handheld generation, the longer it will take for an emulator to reach compatibility. In the last handheld console generation, there was quite a while before emulators made the leap from hombrew to commercial games.

I admit I was wrong about the whole 3DS emulator ok there I said it

NCDyson

Hello Boys...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I admit I was wrong about the whole 3DS emulator ok there I said it

I know how you feel about the emulators progress though. I'd love it if they were to that point, would make it a lot easier to develop homebrew while waiting for a free solution for on device homebrew loading to come along.

Reactions: Parasite X
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?