theone64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brian10122 said:
Yeah, I just tried that. Didn't work, probably because they're not mpos o_o you know how to make them possibly?

They don't need to mpo's, I believe they will work if you simply change the name. You can't have spaces as far as I know. And should be bunch of letters and numbers.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Does the 3D movie player's video change daily?
I updated just now (spotpass does NOT auto update) and got some scenery and other stuff, I thought I was supposed to get some dogs jumping around.

TheHaxForU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the movie would have to be re-sized and be a side by side format. i'm not sure of this, or what format you would need.

markvn

Trophies
Website
homebrewds.websitemaker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eh, guys, I think playing an 3D movie on 3DS can be pretty simple...
Somewhere on the internet, there is an Avatar moviefile which is in crossed-eye 3D, also known as side-by-side 3D.
And comment me if I'm wrong, but we can split this file up into pieces of 10 minutes, and then convert with the 3D converter which was posted here on GBAtemp?
Please tell me if it would work this way

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Eh, guys, I think playing an 3D movie on 3DS can be pretty simple...
Somewhere on the internet, there is an Avatar moviefile which is in crossed-eye 3D, also known as side-by-side 3D.
And comment me if I'm wrong, but we can split this file up into pieces of 10 minutes, and then convert with the 3D converter which was posted here on GBAtemp?
Please tell me if it would work this way
Splitting a 2 hour movie into 10 minute fragments is enough work already. Then making it into 3d and stuff is not worth wasting time. Watching it on the pc or a movie player is much easier.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But then what's all this talk about Netflix 3D which comes in the summer, being able to play 3D Movies on the 3DS. Wouldn't the 3D movies on Netflix be in the same format for the PS3, as they would be for the 3DS?
It's a different app for a different system. Shouldn't be too hard to add the option of a 3D version..

-snip-

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reviving a discussion is accepted as long as it stay on topic, brings help, answers and informations to the discussion.

If it's only to start arguing or talking about Necrobump legitimacy, it will be deleted.
If you have nothing to add to the discussion, do not post.
Thank you.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
3D movies can be stored in different format:

Side by side
top-bottom
Interlaced (120Hz)
Two distinct streams

3DS is using a "Two Mjpeg video streams" format.
Both streams are read at the same time.

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On that ISO site there's a universal moflex file player, but you need an SDK tool to actually make the moflex files so :/

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
The N3DS still applies the 3D effect to the video, disregarding if it has support or not.
no it doesn't... I turn on my 3d slider while watching the mh4u trailer when it was popular at the time and the n3ds screen didn't show any change in 3d visuals whatsoever.. I have been only seeing a change with only 3d gopro videos...

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
no it doesn't... I turn on my 3d slider while watching the mh4u trailer when it was popular at the time and the n3ds screen didn't show any change in 3d visuals whatsoever.. I have been only seeing a change with only 3d gopro videos...
Go to any video through your browser and there should be a 3D button on the bottom left. 6 options of different 3Ds.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Go to any video through your browser and there should be a 3D button on the bottom left. 6 options of different 3Ds.
2D videos won't be displayed in 3D regardless of the slider or that setting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality