Gaming 360 demos from live with modified firmware

dimply_gecko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi, i keep seeing posts about whether you'll get banned from live by playing a backed-up game, but have yet to really see anything mentioning if you'll get banned from simply going onto live and downloading demos, etc. but never actually playing any backed-up games.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Make sure your firmware is up to date and you should be fine
wink.gif

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing on 1.2c has been banned yet so your safe on that so far, and nobody can see anything different now between the functioning drives which will allow ms to tell if you have modified firmware.

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so there is no way for ms to see if you have a modded firmware if you have the latest ixtreme firmware??

cos im just about to get m 360 modded and was wondering if i should get a live membership

cheers

yus786

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so there is no way for ms to see if you have a modded firmware if you have the latest ixtreme firmware??

cos im just about to get m 360 modded and was wondering if i should get a live membership

cheers

yus786

At the moment it can't be detected. Make sure you have ixtreme 1.2 installed. It could all change when microsoft release the new firmware in august. Playing games too early when they've been uploaded is a good give away your using a modded console.

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hum, I still got the Xtreme 52 firmware, or whatever it was called, and I didn't get banned, yet. Been doing Demos, Arcade and lots of games. Played Halo 3 early.

I don't play on Live though. Don't wanna spend the money on Gold.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn