Country
Italy

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, for the Ogre there is nobody for now that is doing that...
I'm not fully interested on the second game, becouse i think that the level 5 will work on it soon...
Rastsan, if you need help to finish your patch for inazuma eleven 2, now i can work on some files, becouse i finished my other projects, just tell me what you need.

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ill help but it will be in the next few days
EDIT: Downloaded the files and are you translating players and moves?
EDIT 2: What translator should i use? Google is shit.....

mujie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think what you should do is give everyone a series of around 100 to do. Otherwise everyone will do other's work. You can post it on the first post.

Reactions: 3 people

j944004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fghfgw.png

jghji.png

I will see if I can help :)

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Roxas why are you so sure they will release the second game in english? Did they release any information about that recently that I could've missed?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill help but it will be in the next few days
EDIT: Downloaded the files and are you translating players and moves?
EDIT 2: What translator should i use? Google is shit.....

You don't use any machine translator. If you can't speak Japanese, you shouldn't bother. I'm sure Roxas is looking for people who can speak Japanese. Machine translations are never accurate. It's the equivalent of making up your own sentences.

Hey Roxas why are you so sure they will release the second game in english? Did they release any information about that recently that I could've missed?

He said he thinks they will. He never said he was sure.

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
He did say that, but to skip the translation he must actually be pretty sure. I'm just trying to know if there is any new info on that, that's all.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He did say that, but to skip the translation he must actually be pretty sure. I'm just trying to know if there is any new info on that, that's all.

He said he wasn't interested in it. Why translate a game that doesn't interest you? It would just end up dropped if he did that. If he's interested in a game, it has a higher chance of being finished.

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, i think it will be released, i'm not sure. But, it's obvius, i won't to translate a game that at mid of the work will be released in USA... :/
Anyways, yeah i think that the machine translations are the worse choice... I'm not a genie in japanese, but at least i can read it and i can understand much sentences.

DSAHACKER496

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think what you should do is give everyone a series of around 100 to do. Otherwise everyone will do other's work. You can post it on the first post.
I believe that he should do this to,it would be nonsense for everybody to do the same thing.

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
He said he wasn't interested BECAUSE he thought it would be released. It's not like he's not interested in the game at all. Fuck that anyway, I was curious if there was any actual info on the release of the game but you didn't understand that.

Good luck with the translation roxas really hope this comes to an end. I'm still eager to play the rest of the series since the first one came out in the west, it's such a great game and it's a shame it doesn't get more love than it does.

Reactions: 2 people

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said he wasn't interested BECAUSE he thought it would be released. It's not like he's not interested in the game at all. Fuck that anyway, I was curious if there was any actual info on the release of the game but you didn't understand that.

Good luck with the translation roxas really hope this comes to an end. I'm still eager to play the rest of the series since the first one came out in the west, it's such a great game and it's a shame it doesn't get more love than it does.

So you're going to throw a tantrum because he doesn't want to do it?
You also wanted to know how Roxas was "so sure" that it would be released. He said he thinks it will be. I was correcting your "so sure". Get over yourself.

Translators translate games that interest them. If it doesn't interest them they will either not do it or drop it. Getting angry about it won't make it automatically pop up in English.

Roxas: Good luck. I would help you with your translation, but I'm already busy with my own projects. I'll help spread the word, though :)

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks, phoenix! ;)
You are right guys, so, if anyone seriously want to join the translation, he have to PM me, or send me an e-mail... I'll give to you the number of the files you have to translate (about 20... it's easy.).
Okay? Let's go!
I'm currently working on the graphics, and at a new patching program that has double speed of PPF, and creates smaller patch! I'll give you the betas with this, i think! ;)

mujie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just some advice. I don't know Japanese, but from what I can see, different parts of the file have different colours. I don't think you're supposed to change them. So:

1) I believe you made this mistake a couple of times, Roxas. The punctuation, I believe, has to stay black, otherwise it will not stay on the screen. Do not change any of the punctuation. They will turn brown. Also, elipses use only 2 spaces, but 3 dots, which is what you did in 0013, use 3 spaces. Keep the punctuation as they are. You do not have to start again, though. Just copy the right punctuation from one of the other files.

2) There are many things that say %[insert number here]F. When you're translating text after that, add a space after it. If not, the whole word may disappear. It was fine with Japanese because MadEdit seems to be quite smart. It knows that the Japanese text can't be a part of it.

So please remember to keep the colour of the text the same. I'm not criticizing anyone's work, I wouldn't be able to translate it. I just think that it's an honest mistake, but it might ruin the translation. Possibly. It's a thought. You don't have to listen to it.

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You might be right, but i created a converter for the txt t SSD(game file), so it corrects some of these bugs.
Anyways, the %1F or %2F(...) are only a pointer to a Kanji translation (that small subtitle on the kanjis in hiragana symbols, in the game), you can freely delete them.

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry double post, but it is another argument.
After my research of the engine of this game, i realized the graphic of some difficult issue, and with some tools (yeah, i'll release them.. :P), i edited some parts.
For example, i edited Shin God Hand with the first move that i had in my hands...(Horn Train). I imported that from USA game, you see:
inazuma3ogreita1126150.png

Edit : This really is a result...
godcatch.png

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1