Hacking 3.60 vita best way to play PS1 games???

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
ARK, which is a PSP mode exploit that requires a legit PSP game, allows you to play PS1 games in PSP mode, albeit without sound.

At some point in February, The Flow will likely update Adrenaline and add in PS1 that should work like TN-X did.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u can get a legit demo psp game for free if ur willing to use IDU mode. the dns for blocking updates works in that mode. otherwise, it would update the system without ur consent. grab the evil lord demo from half-minute hero for the smallest game that I know of at 6.9MBs. this is in preparation for adrenaline. if u want to use ark, clone the game. be warned though, the auto cloner messes up the app.db somewhat. as long as u know how to fix it, it's a non issue. one messup is that it points to the eboot.bin instead of the pboot.bin which u can fix (can't use cma for most demos, the smallest anyway). the meta is also messed up, but it's fixable. I know one mistake has the game listed as the original title id location rather than the one u create. it's not a big problem. if u need help, send me ur app.db.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u also need a ps3 to transfer the psp license to a psp, then use ur computer to transfer to ur vita. Adrenaline will work with a fake licenses, but Ark won't. it will kick out of the app if u try. that's y I added that portion to my psv tutorial for using the smallest game.

Bonestorm

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ARK, which is a PSP mode exploit that requires a legit PSP game, allows you to play PS1 games in PSP mode, albeit without sound.

At some point in February, The Flow will likely update Adrenaline and add in PS1 that should work like TN-X did.
I think ill just wait for Flow to update Adrenaline, no sound is kinda pointless.Is the February release confirmed?

Retroarch for now.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik, TheFlow is at a university. Adrenaline was released around November when big papers and finals r due/around. he said he'd have more time in February though, so be patient. if it takes a little longer, that's okay. he's doing this all for free, so give him so time. :) I hope that didn't make me sound like an ass. I was trying to be as polite as possible.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still waiting on PS1 support in Adrenaline. I thiink the PSTV+USB HDD or flash drive will be one of the best ways to play PS1 games as the PSTV is small and can use a DS4.

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yesterday I was playing Grand Turismo on Retroarch and thinking "well, they got it, this is the way to play PSX on the go".
Please do not miss they effort on the emulation field. It is the real reason I double check if the Vita is in my backpack. SNES, PSX, GBA, real buttons and the OLED. Life's beautifull.

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday I was playing Grand Turismo on Retroarch and thinking "well, they got it, this is the way to play PSX on the go".
Please do not miss they effort on the emulation field. It is the real reason I double check if the Vita is in my backpack. SNES, PSX, GBA, real buttons and the OLED. Life's beautifull.
I agree! The retroarch ps1 emu is the best way to play so far. Ark needs sound I see so no point in that. What we need is a way to firm spoof 3.63 to access psn. The vitashell update was cool now just branch out my friend and get that spoofing going bro.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans