Hacking 3.55 TN-V11 Install Guide (No PS3 or Previous Hack Necessary) PS-TV or VITA

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
1. if your using onemenu instead of ark you can just launch the game and use a different save slot (not sure about ark try just launching the eboot)
2. yes you just need an alternative psp game/demo installed and add the PBOOT to it
3. yes but i would keep both so you can in the future if need be use one to repair the other

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
you mean 3.55 well if it isnt already you would have to set it up so you can use the US psn store and buy mimana lyar chronicles

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
here log into your psn account on the pc then click this link and if it comes up then you have a psn account (if your not sure) if it says its not for your region then you dont and will have to set one up and its $9.99

heres the link: Here

i believe its still the only exploit game available for 3.55

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
here log into your psn account on the pc then click this link and if it comes up then you have a psn account (if your not sure) if it says its not for your region then you dont and will have to set one up and its $9.99

heres the link: Here

i believe its still the only exploit game available for 3.55
And with this exploit i can do what exactly??

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
1. if your using onemenu instead of ark you can just launch the game and use a different save slot (not sure about ark try just launching the eboot)
2. yes you just need an alternative psp game/demo installed and add the PBOOT to it
3. yes but i would keep both so you can in the future if need be use one to repair the other

Ahh thanks. I figured it out in the end. I went and grabbed Pool Hall Pro and used that as the donor moving the PBOOT.PBP file from the original game over to it. Seems to work fine. I will be keeping both TN-V and ARK around anyways and in the future if I need to redo it I just need Mimana Lyar Chronicle to jumpstart it all. :)

Still need to install Onemenu. Any good instructions? Basically I want to load ARK and have it go straight into Onemenu.

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
on your pc goto the ARK_01234 folder in your savedata folder and overwrite the files with this one ARK-2 (onemenu v2) from my thread it looks great and has a built-in file manager (press select) then reload the qcma database and on your vita load up content manager and copy the ark savedata back to your vita

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
on your pc goto the ARK_01234 folder in your savedata folder and overwrite the files with this one ARK-2 (onemenu v2) from my thread it looks great and has a built-in file manager (press select) then reload the qcma database and on your vita load up content manager and copy the ark savedata back to your vita

Thanks but when I tried to load it I got a script error instead.

File: Shell.lua
Line: 67
Error: bad argument #5 to 'fillrect' (color expected, got nil)

This looks like it is because BarColor is undefined in your lua files...

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
i think its for 3.55 maybe thats it try to find an older version
I just restored the working one I found like literally a minute before you posted your link. XD Anyways thanks.

I did use your zips and got PSP Filer loaded in and a more easily accessible VitaFTP install. I think the default config will work out fine for me since all I really want it to do is pickup my ISOs and Homebrew apps and none of the stuff from the homescreen. I still need to install the game2vhbl prx over on TN-V.

This has been a big learning experience but in reality I found that it wasn't really that hard and I thought into it way too much.

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
I just restored the working one I found like literally a minute before you posted your link. XD Anyways thanks.

I did use your zips and got PSP Filer loaded in and a more easily accessible VitaFTP install. I think the default config will work out fine for me since all I really want it to do is pickup my ISOs and Homebrew apps and none of the stuff from the homescreen. I still need to install the game2vhbl prx over on TN-V.

This has been a big learning experience but in reality I found that it wasn't really that hard and I thought into it way too much.

good job man it is a pretty easy process but baffles some people :D

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
Actually I was messing with this last night. I got ARK setup pretty much the way I want it but I'm trying to get TN-V setup in a very similar way. I chose to put my homebrew in the /PSP/VHBL folder and so I got game2vhbl installed to handle that in TN-V but when I do that it stops detecting any of my games and no longer scans the /ISO folder on the device. If I disable the plugin then I can see the games including the ones in /ISO. Is there any way to fix that or customize the scan locations?

(P.S. Some options in recovery don't seem to work including hiding "exploit" games so the entries for ARK and TN-V don't get hidden).

On that note I found that Onemenu did see the games that were being used as exploits fine while TN-V failed to show them. o.O Not a huge issue as the games I used were not ones I would be playing anyways.

With all that said I just want ARK and TN-V only showing my homebrew and ISOs/CSOs. Anything it grabs from /PSP/GAME is stuff I bought from the PSN store and those list on the main screen fine. I personally don't need to show them in ARK/TN-V.

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually I was messing with this last night. I got ARK setup pretty much the way I want it but I'm trying to get TN-V setup in a very similar way. I chose to put my homebrew in the /PSP/VHBL folder and so I got game2vhbl installed to handle that in TN-V but when I do that it stops detecting any of my games and no longer scans the /ISO folder on the device. If I disable the plugin then I can see the games including the ones in /ISO. Is there any way to fix that or customize the scan locations?

(P.S. Some options in recovery don't seem to work including hiding "exploit" games so the entries for ARK and TN-V don't get hidden).

On that note I found that Onemenu did see the games that were being used as exploits fine while TN-V failed to show them. o.O Not a huge issue as the games I used were not ones I would be playing anyways.

With all that said I just want ARK and TN-V only showing my homebrew and ISOs/CSOs. Anything it grabs from /PSP/GAME is stuff I bought from the PSN store and those list on the main screen fine. I personally don't need to show them in ARK/TN-V.

I'm not sure what plugin support is like for TN-V/Ark, but back in the PSP days, I used to use Game Categories Lite 1.6 to organise things into folders. Might be worth looking into that, so you could at least put them all in a folder out of sight.

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what plugin support is like for TN-V/Ark, but back in the PSP days, I used to use Game Categories Lite 1.6 to organise things into folders. Might be worth looking into that, so you could at least put them all in a folder out of sight.

Yes. I've gotten the distinct impression already (based on looking around) that if I want homebrew I'll have to flip it on and if I just want games then flip it off. I'll look into that plugin.

EDIT: Doesn't look like that plugin will work for what I want it for. I'll just leave TN-V to homebrew only.

Last edited by shinji257,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: